[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Hideo Kojima is working with based Japan Studio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Knack_09.png (76 KB, 215x258) Image search: [Google]
Knack_09.png
76 KB, 215x258
Reminder that Hideo Kojima is working with based Japan Studio on the Knack sequel

This game was fun, the people who shitpost it don't even own it
>>
>>335755290
Japan adore knack for some reason, they always buy it, even now, they continue to purchase the game. That's not what From/Kojima and SEJ are working on though.
>>
>>335755479
Kojima said he likes Knack, I heard that he's helping Cerny to make the sequel that is already in development, I hope it's true I'm looking forward to it
>>
File: joost.jpg (85 KB, 733x960) Image search: [Google]
joost.jpg
85 KB, 733x960
>mfw I remember Knack existed
>>
>>335755674
It's a great game, dudebros here only shit on it because it's not Cawadooty

>Knack was originally envisioned as the PlayStation 4 equivalent of a Crash Bandicoot title. Knack was the first PS4 game officially shown off to the public. Sony Computer Entertainment decided to do this because they wanted to prove that the PS4's launch lineup did not exclusively consist of big-budget first-person shooters. Because of Knack's intentional similarities to the successful Crash Bandicoot series, Sony Computer Entertainment felt it would be a smart business decision to heavily market Knack as an essential PS4 title.
>>
>>335755290
Nobody owns it. There were only three copies sold, and Dunkey has all of them.
>>
>>335756270
Well memed, Japan Studio is based as fuck, if you don't like Japanese games you don't belong here, this is a site for weeaboos go back to rebbit
>>
It's pretty good and really hard
>>
File: 1407729395340.jpg (9 KB, 229x223) Image search: [Google]
1407729395340.jpg
9 KB, 229x223
>>335755754
>dudebros here only shit on it because it's not Cawadooty
You don't seriously believe that, do you
>>
>>335755754

Eh.

I don't like FPSs in general and I'm not a "dudebro", but I thought Knack was pretty bad.

Puppeter was a lot better, would rather get a sequel of that one.
>>
>>335756579
You don't even own it, fuck off shitposting retard, console warring is against the rules
>>
>>335756647
lmao
>>
>>335756804
Post your copy of Knack with a timestamp right now, shitposter
>>
>>335756427
>le reddit meme

I guess this memer's been outmemed. You win this meme, fellow memelord :^)
>>
>>335755290
i bought knack on launch god it was awful i really tried to like it.
- shit story that had no direction
- knack had a jailrape voice and no personality
- final boss was shit
- platforming was shit(there was none)
- boss battles were bad.
- character animations were shit
- no qt coco equivalent just knack creator and his assistant he fucks
this is no crash equivalent lads
>>
UH-OH, DID SOMEONE SAY KNACK?
>>
DID SOMEONE SAY

KNAAAAAAAAAACK?!!?!?!?!?!!!??!!??!?!??
>>
>>335755290
This game was cute but holy shit was it unforgiving
>>
>>335757156
It's not a platformer it's an action adventure game, it was probably too hard for you, or are you one of those "mature gamers"
>>
>>335757221
>>335757325
HERE COMES THE MONEEEEEYYY
>>
>>335755290
They should've just funded klonoa or tomba 3.
>>
>>335756647
lmao
>>
>>335757374
Sony doesn't make games for babies, like if you die in Neo-Mario games you get the Gold Tanooki suit, nothing like that in Knack because Sony actually treats their fans with respect
>>335757616
>Knack is bad meme
Keep shitposting loser
>>
>>335757509

ITS ANOTHA MASTAPIECE BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM A MILLIONAIRE BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KNACK HAS IT ALL

This is literally the only form of shitposting I ever do on /v/.

I think dunkey shitting on Knack is hilarious and stupid for some reason.
>>
>>335757697
>Knack is bad
>a meme
lmao
>>
My gamestop had a deal where anyone who bought the knack bundle could open it up in the store and swap it out for any other ps4 game for free.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.