[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is going to flop. KeK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
This game is going to flop.
KeK
>>
>>335747949
No shit sherlock.
Its garbage.
>>
>>335747949
Seeing as how Souls was a huge disaster until PC gamers found it and made it what it is today, I'll say console gamers don't care for hardcore looking games like that.
>>
>>335749007
>this is what PC fats actually believe
>>
>>335749007
The only reason the Souls game are popular today is because PS3 importers/weaboos etc. in 2009 begged for a Demon Souls localization, you idiot.
>>
>>335747949
It's fun, though.

I'm not an investor. Why should I give a shit?
>>
>soulsbabbys can't handle true difficulty

go back to your meme flavor of the month shit Fromsoftfags
>>
>>335749367
It's literally souls 2.0 copied and pasted you faggot
>>
>>335749247
Too bad the series was considered dead until the PC release which made it so popular that everyone was showing videos off youtube and having lore discussions. The game was pretty much unknown before PC gamers got it and allowed it to have sequels due to it's massive popularity and hardcore gameplay that only PC gamers like.
>>
>>335749007

>This bait
>>
>>335749464
>Souls invented difficulty
>Souls invented third person action
>Souls invented swords
>Souls invented Onimusha

Soulsfags everyone
>>
>>335749493

This. The souls series exist because of PC gamers. From Software would be bankrupt if it wasnt for us.
>>
>>335749687
I never said any of that you baiting retard
>>
>>335749493
>>335749710
Kill yourselves you filthy beggars
>>
>>82276339
Yeah, the bullshit difficulty is definitely going to keep people away. It's sort of fun once you get a hang of the combat system, but I imagine the game will overall be Lords of the Fallen tier, which is to say a mediocre and forgettable Souls clone. The level design and enemy variety aren't very good and it just makes me want a more dedicated katana dueling game since one on one duels in this still leave a lot to be desired.
>>
File: 1460921325755.jpg (8 KB, 412x314) Image search: [Google]
1460921325755.jpg
8 KB, 412x314
>>335749710
>From Software would be bankrupt if it wasnt for us.

I just wish from would take a break from making souls games and make a new armored core or chromehounds.

But those sold like literal shit and found their market, I can't blame them.
>>
>>335750196
Miyazaki's latest interview said exactly that though, they're sick of souls and taking a break and is looking into armored core since Miyazaki is a huge fan of it.
>>
>>335749493
This bait is fucking delicious. PC Dark Souls fans are bandwagoners, and the petition race.
Nioh is more fun.
>>
>>335749710
Sure. All those downloads off of the pirate bay really helped the series stay afloat.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.