[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is anybody excited for the upcoming homefront? I remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: homefrontTR.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
homefrontTR.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
So is anybody excited for the upcoming homefront? I remember playing the original and while it was kind of fun it didn't really leave a lasting effect on me. I really do like the premise though.
>>
>>335740356
My autism still can't allow me to suspend my disbelief that not only does the North gain dominance of a unified Korea, but they also invade and take over Japan an no one lifts a finger to help them.
>>
>>335742697

This. The whole backstory of the game is completely flawed. Gameplay itself was passable, but it was completely unbelievable.
>>
>>335742697

To be fair, NK has done all kinds of shit over the years and nobody as really done anything about it but make empty threats of retaliation which never happen.
>>
i loved the multiplayer it was the best thing about homefront for me. it was like a mix of cod and battlefield. but I heard this game doesn't have multiplayerr or something. so what the fuck. im not interested
>>
>>335742697
This will be real life if Donald Trump wins.
>>
Day 3 pirate.
>>
>>335742846

Flawed how? It's like an alternate reality where NK is the dominant military power. How is that so hard to comprehend.
>>
>>335740356
It looks like it could be fun but I'd rather just play Overwatch around the time it comes out.

If it ends up good, I'll pick it up on sale at Christmas.
>>
>>335740356
I thought this was the thumbnail for that darker dungeon or what ever game
>>
>>335742697
It was originally going to be China, bit they backed out of it.
>>
Daily Reminder that The Developers formerly known as Free Radical Design now known as Dambuster Studios have snuck the first two levels of TimeSplitters 2 in the game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-03-30-you-can-play-timesplitters-2s-first-two-levels-in-homefront-the-revolution
>>
>>335746150

hype
>>
>>335743539

That's because NK has no ressources of any value, unlike the middle east. All you're doing by potentially declaring war there is burdening yourself with the aftercare.
>>
Im tentatively hopeful, if its just Far Cry with more customization and guerilla stuff im cool with it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.