[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ponyfags, as I'll call the various fur-fascinated fandoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: face (2).gif (400 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
face (2).gif
400 KB, 488x519
Ponyfags, as I'll call the various fur-fascinated fandoms for simplicity's sake, and because I'm fucking upset, have all the depth of a kiddie pool, as a standing ogre experiences it. This goes for weebs too. Most of them.

I've been thinking about vidya a lot lately. In the 90s, you had basically the attitude era of games. Games were intense, kick-your-ass, fuck you experiences where you died over and over cruelly and mercilessly. Now gamers only get that with, say, Dark Souls, and maybe Spelunky. I bet if you did a test, you'd get more grills watching dudes play hard games instead of some manwhale faggot playing Minecraft. Especially if he's building some ponyshit shrine with 10,000 esoteric mods.

More and more women are playing things like Diablo 3 and WoW because women, well, aren't looking to get their asses kicked. The fucked up part is dudes aren't willing to take a fucking chance either, and frankly it makes my pussy dry.

Speaking of ponyshit, I'm goddamn sick and tired of "men" being into cartoons. Literally what the fuck are you doing.

Here's the thing. Kids shows have shallow emotional depth because kids are ignorant. Children will never watch Ulysseys: The Cartoon because they hear and see it as so much nonsense because they're undeveloped.

Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>335738049
Take your meds senpai.
>>
Nobody cares, redditard
>>
Well first off I think you should stop using horrid memes like "just fuck my shit up". Those are quite ghetto.

Second of all, ignore them. Who cares, focus on the things you enjoy.

Third of all, it doesn't sound like you have the full picture anyway of who enjoys what.
>>
>Stop doing things I don't like!
How about you kill yourself.
>>
>>335738156
>>335738157
>>335738296
>>335738345
Are you people fucking telling me video games are in a healthy condition at this time?
>>
>men watching cartoons makes my pussy dry
and that is why you will only ever get a shallow normie boyfriend that will only care about your physical attributes.
Why don't you go see what all the fuss is about?
Go browse /co/ and see what the dank cartoons are. I recommend watching samurai jack.
>>
>>335738502
At least that kind of boyfriend gives a shit about how I look instead of letting me get fat again.

But fuck it, if he's a normie, he's a normie. As long as he's a manly, intelligent normie. That's all I ask for. If he wants to listen to Skrillex and unironically say "bro" I suppose that's okay in the long run.

Samurai Jack is one thing, but Stephen Universe, MLP, PPG, Naruto, DBZ are quite another. Although I can forgive DBZ for the nostalgia factor.
>>
There's no honor being manly at the moment. If you try to you are attacked from every "progressive" angle.

The next war will fix this.
>>
>>335738834
how do you feel about guys that don't give a fuck about that gender role shit? I don't try to be manly, but I'm definitely not "le epin beta numale"

nevermind I'll stop, "gamer girls" are not even my type.

do you happen to be a fan of roguelikes such as dungeon crawl stone soup, cogmind, unreal world, etc?
>>
>>335738886
>Be me.
>Start clan in a game.
>Be obnoxiously manly for fun.
>Get bashed left and right because of muh soggy knees.
>These are the people we coexist with.
>Become immensely popular.
>>
>>335739204
>how do you feel about guys that don't give a fuck about that gender role shit?
In theory, I hate them. Thing is, I WANT them to fulfill their gender role. There is nothing wrong with it. Now if you simply choose to not fulfill your gender role, that's fine, but I'm not dating or fucking you. I might not even be your friend the way things are going. I wouldn't even friendzone you.

My point is that MOST dudes would really enjoy fulfilling their gender role, but for various reasons, especially vidya and pron, have distracted them from doing it. If you haven't TRIED, perhaps you SHOULD. Just to see how it goes. If you don't like it, drop it, no harm done.
>>
>>335739556
underage /pol/ack normie idiot detected
I hope you get married off to some trump-heiling retard and have 15 idiot kids
>>
>>335739778
Found a Bern victim.

So how many hours do you have logged in WoW?
>>
>>335738834
>At least that kind of boyfriend gives a shit about how I look instead of letting me get fat again.
OOOHHH, you're the "IT ISN'T MY FAULT" kinda guy. I don't know how are you talking about underage guys when you clearly aren't mature enough.
>>
>>335738049
Nice blog tumblrina

Fuck off
>>
File: image.png (383 KB, 200x383) Image search: [Google]
image.png
383 KB, 200x383
>>335738049
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.