[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone remember this thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: ouya, totally.png (256 KB, 680x432) Image search: [Google]
ouya, totally.png
256 KB, 680x432
Anyone remember this thing?
>>
>ouya
>ouno
>>
more games than the vive and rift combined
>>
File: 1421807094752.gif (48 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
1421807094752.gif
48 KB, 192x256
Ah yes, the OSHIT.

I remember all the idiots clamoring for the grand experience of playing shitty mobile games on their TVs. And at the end of the day, no one actually wanted that nonsense.
>>
File: sd.jpg (11 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
11 KB, 291x173
>>335729401
>games
>>
>>335729202
Sure. Do you remember the console known as the "Phantom"
>>
The only thing I remember about this is they couldn't go to E3 so they rented some fucking parking lot near E3 to sell the thing or show it off.

That shit is beyond pathetic, seriously.
>>
>>335730728
I never heard of it, what happened to the Phantom?

did it vanish?
>>
File: phantomprototype.jpg (16 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
phantomprototype.jpg
16 KB, 500x360
>>335731338
Yes. It was the perfect name for a piece of vaporware.
>>
File: OUYA at E3.jpg (59 KB, 772x561) Image search: [Google]
OUYA at E3.jpg
59 KB, 772x561
The kickstarter you could tell from the comments that these donations were from idiots.

Wanting Battlefield and Assassin's Creed on a console with mobile hardware?

Even the Gamestop near me joked about how they had to try and sell them. E3 didn't want them in the fucking parking lot, yet there was a guy promoting fleshlights that can connect to your computer.

The OUYA is exhibit A that crowdsourcing does not mean quality.
>>
was worth it for this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY5yG2KyQfM
>>
>>335729202
I love it when Kikestarter projects fail
>>
>>335729401
can have a million games but still doesn't matter if it's a shit system
>>
>>335732292

Did they had Pony mare fleshlight with anus included?

What does an anus tastes like?
>>
>>335732735
It tastes like ass
>>
SIXTY DOLLARS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.