[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ordered a Bone, what am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: xbone.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
xbone.jpg
256 KB, 1280x720
Just ordered a Bone, what am I in for?
>>
I hope you like Halo.
>>
sadness
>>
>>335727708
Regret
>>
multiplats you haven't played yet and halo (the online is pretty fun)
>>
>>335727708
You just got boned.
>>
Even fewer games than ps4, you will have negative games
>>
Gears, Halo, Sunset, and Rare replay.

Thats it.
>>
>>335727869
>You just got x-boned

Fixed
>>
Get Sunset Overdrive, it's f*cking epic
>>
Nothing really
>>
>>335727708
good experiences with friends. i play mine everyday with my mates and always have a blast.
>>
>i bought mine for battlefront

kill me
>>
>>335727708
If it arrives within 3 days you can download Sunset Overdrive for free. Great game
>>
>>335728309
If you were really going to buy a console for that peace of shit why in God's name was that the console you picked?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eO0FBjc3J0
>>
>>335728309
Isn't Battlefront pretty well optimized for PC?

Why would you go out of your way to spend more money to play it at a worse frame rate with a controller?
>>
>>335727931
This. I have one and those are all I own.
>>
ignore the shitposters...

grab Kinect, makes it slightly better...until the novelty wears off...get in the door, xbox on...finish getting chilled xbox waiting for me, not me it..

games though, play what you fancy the look of, I'm going through witcher3 at the mo, it's massive and quite gripping..to me at least...

make sure you pay for goldyou, two free xboxone games and two 360 ones too.....lol numbers...

don't forget to have fun..
>>
>>335727708
Buy Killer Instinct, UFC 2, Fight Night. Avoid shit like Halo or Destiny, they're literally shit.

Grab cool shit.
>>
>>335729219
Lmao cool post....xbox one is also cool...
>>
>>335727987
Sunset overdrive is free on xbl in may.
Sweet time to get boned.
I actually want to play that game, it looks fun.
Ohh and killer instinct
>>
>>335727708
The only reason to own one is if you're lazy fuck like me and don't feel like building a PC.
>>
File: 24234353242.gif (23 KB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
24234353242.gif
23 KB, 189x200
>>335729219
>ignore shitposters
>recommending kinect and paying for online
>>
>>335729816
you don't have 2 hours of your day to build a pc?
>>
>>335729615
Nah man its free now. From now until the end of April, get on it before you miss out.
I only own a 360 but I've been redeeming the games on the xbox site in case if I decide to get a One.
>>
>>335727708
online service that doesn't work at peak hours
>>
>>335727987
>>335729615
Sunset was gay as fuck

After I got done with Halo 5 I sold my bone, SO couldn't save the platform for me and everything is coming out on PC so there's no point in even owning a console right now
>>
>>335727708
Sorrow
>>
>>335729867
I do basic shit I need to do to survive and that's it, I'm not saying it takes a lot of time, I'm saying I'm incredibly lazy.
>>
File: Screenshot_12.png (217 KB, 312x382) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12.png
217 KB, 312x382
>>335727708
a fun time when you play games you perceive as fun
>>
>>335727708
multiplatform games that are better on PC. an Halo, which has been terrible for over 10 years now
>>
lol wtf is 40-50 quid a year...

Kinect is like I said, useful for voice commands...other than that I find useless, though skype too......that was good..

OP go for any games, all depends on your preferences...
>>
>>335727708
Better games that aren't "press X to not die" and remasters, some games run at 900p but in reality you don't notice (its not the same as sitting 2 feet from a computer monitor)
If you get an IR emitter/kinect you can faff about with your TV, the kinect will let you shout at it
If you get a TV adapter you can load TV on startup, you can even snap it to the side when you ere playing casual games
You can your apps like Netflix, Sky, UFC fight pass and other services
You can install games to external storage (if you get a SSD you will be surprised how much faster open world games load)
Free games every month, with backwards compatible games being available too
The controller is fucking sexy, rumble triggers, add ons like chat pad
Snapping apps is pretty good, netflix, TV, twitch, snap whatever you like while you do anything else.
>>
>>335730718
>which has been terrible for over 10 years now
>Halo 3
>terrible
Pick one.
>>
File: arbiter_and_chief_refined.jpg (238 KB, 776x1200) Image search: [Google]
arbiter_and_chief_refined.jpg
238 KB, 776x1200
>>335727708
Halo, Gears, Forza. Not much else besides multiplats. Rare Replay is pretty cool. Haven't tried Sunset Overdrive yet but it looks fun. Pretty sure Titan Fall is dead at this point. Scalebound may be fun. I've heard good things about Quantum Break. State of Decay is fun but I'm pretty sure it's also on 360 if you have one.

Not going to lie. My Xbox One is just a Halo box at this point. Anything else is just a perk.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.