[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barotrauma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Barotrauma_Nautilus.webm (1 MB, 756x470) Image search: [Google]
Barotrauma_Nautilus.webm
1 MB, 756x470
>What is this?
A free SS13-ish game about dying horribly on a submarine.
>Where do I get it?
http://undertowgames.com/barotrauma/
>Is there a server?
If someone is kind enough to make one there will be
>Where do I get the subs?
https://mega.nz/#F!3MUDiAJb!6FxQW3qXBTmcXBmBppQCfw
>What do I do in-game?
General rundown is: Get generator running, set up the railguns, go to objective marker, kill monster/get artifact, go to endpoint. Also fix any hullbreaches and get any unwanted water out the sub during all of that.These tasks are all shared across the crew obviously, so you don’t have to (and shouldn’t) do all of it yourself.
>I’m new to this, should I take assistant?
No. The game has character skills and the assistant is objectively worst at everything. Take engie or mech.
>What are the controls?
WASD to move, E to interact, Tab to chat. LMB uses most objects in your hand, some others have to be “aimed” with RMB first, like any weapon or the welder/cutter.
>How do I set up the generator?
Set shutdown temp to 6-7k, then fission to 100% until around 2k (grid load and temp should be the same), then enable auto-adjustment and you’re basically done unless someone fucks with it. Just make sure to replace the fuel rod once it’s empty.
>How do I set up the railgun?
Set the capacitors to charge at 20% and put the shells into the loader (pick them up with E, then hit E on the loader and drag them into the boxes with your mouse). Protip: C4 (and possibly stun grenades) can be put into the shells to make them more deadly.
>How do I fire the railgun?
E on the periscope, then RMB to aim and LMB to fire.
>How do I equip a diving suit?
Unequip your current clothes, then hit E on the diving suit. Don’t forget to put in an oxygen tank.
>>
Hosting Schleichfahrt again, password is ayylmao again.
>>
>>
Sure feels like January again.
>>
Server up? Nice.

Don't fuck everything up this time.
>>
Honking is against the law of the sub
>>
>>
Bump,I'd be up to try this. Is there a server?
>>
>>335729391
Yes, >>335726708
>>
>>335729476
Alright, 2 minutes and I'll be on
>>
Seems custom subs work fine with the new update, though noone selected Doctor this round. Wonder what happens if you do.
>>
Dev, if you're not currently holding RMB and you click LMB while manning a turret the turret shoots itself wtf.
>>
>>335732007
AFAIK only if youre holding something like a welder in your hands
>>
>>335732057

Oh. Yeah I was.
>>
Cargo missions are too easy. I remember ideas about plant/fungal growth that could block the caves - that's desperately needed for them.
>>
File: walk.webm (340 KB, 640x398) Image search: [Google]
walk.webm
340 KB, 640x398
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK