[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyberconnect2 Montreal; Project Venom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: project venom.jpg (72 KB, 599x371) Image search: [Google]
project venom.jpg
72 KB, 599x371
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/04/26/cyberconnect2-developing-original-shooting-action-project-called-venom/
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/04/26/cyberconnect2-opens-studio-montreal-canada/
>CyberConnnect2 is opening up a development studio in Montreal, Canada
>Alongside that, CC2 is working on a new shooting game project titled "Venom"
>supported platforms for it are going to be PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam
>Itt won’t be an open-world game that you’d get from a major title of a big industry. In the past, there were many games that ingrained in your mind or sharp RPGs, and that’s the essence we’re going with, while thinking about shaping it up using the latest technology.
>The genre is shooting action
>It will be CC2's first self-published game
GET FUCKING HYPED
CC2 is finally working on an original project (that's not a phone game) and expanding outside of Japan!
>>
>>335725526
This looks good, 2019 release?
>>
>>335725526
I saw the article today and applied. I doubt I'll get the job since my qualifications are low, but figured I had nothing to lose.
>>
>>335725718
It's worth a shot. Give a call or two just for the heck of it.
>>
Fuck that, when are they releasing The World, the technology is here now
>>
>>335725896
>wanting more .hack//
They just released a new phone game, give em' time man.
>>335725718
Good luck anon! I plan on applying for a job there as soon as I finish college and get my CS degree. I've always wanted to work for CC2 given how much love and effort they put into their original games, and now its finally that much closer to being possible! Good luck anon!
>>335725697
Why announce it if its going to be 3 years from now? It seems to already be in development, and they said its not going to be open world. I'd expect to hear something as early as next year.
>>
>>335726212
Granted I pulled those 3 years out of my ass, but it's only because it feels like all I did this decade was wait.
>>
>>335726467
To be fair they make announcements that something is coming all the time and then it takes forever for anything to come of it.
>>
>>335725526
Wow, I'd be excited if they hadn't spent the last decade shitting out faggy Naruto turds.
They can go fuck them sells for all I care.

>>Itt won’t be an open-world game that you’d get from a major title of a big industry
Of course not. That would take actual fucking effort and new assets.
>>
>>335725526
For every game CC2 makes that isn't .hack the more I don't care about them.
>>
>>335725526
STEAM GUNNERS WHERE WE AT?
>>
>>335727090
For me it's Little Tail, not .hack
>>
>>335727090
What about Asura's Wrath and Solatorobo? What about their work on the upcoming FFVII Remake? .hack// isn't the only worthwhile think they've made anon.
>>
File: Solatorobo.full.750663.jpg (327 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Solatorobo.full.750663.jpg
327 KB, 1280x800
Now that Naruto is ending.
Chances are CC2 can no longer ride on its Dick.
So now they have to make actually original games.
Chances are we may get Solatorbo sequel.
And because handhelds are borderline dying it may be a Console/PC game.
>>
>>335725526

>Not .hack

Guess I'll continue sending hate mail to them every day.
>>
>>335727235
>new LTB game
>that is much bigger in scale than the last ones thanks to not being on a handheld
That would be some of the greatest news ever. I'm worried that's dreaming a little big though. Its not exactly a hot seller.
>>
>>335727438
Maybe if it was available on platforms other than a DS.
I assume evry furry would buy it on steam just to get BG or trading cards.
>>
File: asura's wrath.jpg (388 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
asura's wrath.jpg
388 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>335727235
>Solatorobo sequel
Talkin' 'bout dat shit mane, where my dang Strelka Stories at?!
>>
At least it's an original game. No more fucking Nartuo.
>>
>>335728592
Made by a new studio, the real CC2 studio is probably still going to keep churning out Naruto garbage indefinitely. Maybe the new studio will be alright but then again,

>Canada
>>
>>335728901
It's still a project from their Japanese branches, so it's probably something that looks western but feels more Japanese, like Dead Rising.
>>
File: deus ex hr.png (3 MB, 1405x2194) Image search: [Google]
deus ex hr.png
3 MB, 1405x2194
>>335728901
>not trusting based Canada
>>
>>335728901
I want to have some hope in this. Maybe it'll inspire CC2 to make more original games again.
>>
>>335725526
>The genre is shooting action
meh, they better be working in another UNS-style anime game in the meantime
Please just give me a good Bleach, Fairy Tail or Soul Eater game
>>
>>335727235
They will probably ride on Hero Academia's dick in the future though
>>
>>335730013
Arent they already riding JOJO dick.

Oh why not make a Solatorbo JOJO spinoff.
>>
>>335730452
Their Jojo games are shit though
>>
>>335730452
>Solatorobo Jojo spinoff
what
That sounds like an awful idea.
>>
>>335730670
>>335730564

I just wanted to post the bait image.
I never got to use it before now.
This is literally the only situation ware it made sense.
>>
>>335726827
Pretty much every company with a big, new release these past couple of years.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.