[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
movran is uber bro tier fuckin love this dude why cant you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Voorhis.png (467 KB, 654x727) Image search: [Google]
Voorhis.png
467 KB, 654x727
movran is uber bro tier

fuckin love this dude

why cant you hang with the noble nilfgardians in witcher 3, i hate being a witcher bum

all the noble girls are better as well, like that one geralt teaches sword fighting and the baroness
>>
Yes, he actually turned out to be really nice.
>>
He just wants to bang Ciri
>>
>>335721768
I still don't get why you had no option in saying yes to him leading a nilfgaard army at kaer morhen
>>
I think I would have liked Witcher 3 if there were more varied interactions with people. Like the setting is rather good, but some sections feel like there could have been more to characterize the people in a real manner

Like the fellow witchers for example were done very well.
>>
>>335723925
Well, the game just generally drops the ball towards its end
>>
>>335723925
Because that meant revealing the location of Kaer Morhen to Nilfgaard.

Though that makes it even more stupid for Geralt to suggest it in the first place.
>>
>>335723925
Because CDPR couldn't decide to finish the game at Kaer Morhen like they should have so they decided to extend it and ruin the pacing and story quality horribly.
>>
>>335723868
not to derail this thread, but is ciri the one stronk modern womyn that /v/ can agree on?

you know /v/ usually hates these type of independent women because they are championed by tumblr feminist movements and such, so why does /v/ like ciri?
>>
>>335724784

Which women does /v/ hate again?
>>
>>335721768
Yea when I first met him I thought he was going to be the stereotype prick german speaking backstabber but actually he was quite respectful to geralt, he was a bro.

It is a shame that post game you cant really speak to any of the characters.
Crach on craite is not around (he dies I know but it starts you before the last battle) I cant find halmar only cerys, no triss or yen, no Lambert or eskel.
Cant even find ciri, its kind of stupid really, they should have made post game content
>>
>>335724784
>so why does /v/ like ciri?

Well other than the people who call Ciri a boring Mary Sue you'll find she's only liked because she's waifu tier.
>>
>>335724784
Yen is feminist womyn tier cunt, ciri is cute waifu material
>>
>>335724784
Ciri is a Mary Sue in some cases but not in others.
Like, she pulls some fuckin crazy shit and minces guards but at the same time gets fucked up by other thugs.

She's cool and not that annoying I guess.
>>
>>335724784
You're fucking stupid.

/v/ (and anyone with a brain) generally hates "stronk womyn" characters because they're cheap and one-dimensional in almost all forms of modern media - they exist to be strong and flawless and do little else of substance.

Ciri actually has doubts, fears, a personality, and a character arc.
>>
>>335724373
And why is that a problem the player character inevitably needs to care about? At this point, with witchers on the road to becoming obsolete and extinct, it doesn't really matter (what use is a safe haven for witchers if there are none?) while having as high a chance at defeating Wild Hunt as possible does.
>>
>>335723925
Wasn't Kaer Morhen outside of the Nilfgard empire? They'd probably provoke a war by walking into someone's kingdom.
>>
>>335724990
>>335725139
Ciri is by definition not a Mary Sue because she has flaws and a personality.

A Mary Sue has no redeeming qualities but everything goes right for them and they're worshipped by everyone. Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones is a Mary Sue - Ciri is not. Ciri just has special powers.
>>
>>335724784

nah, cerys
>>
how can i convince myself to play this game

i got to meet triss when i played after it first came out, but dropped it soon after

should i stop using an xbox controller?
>>
>>335725292
Yeah I can tell the ultimate sign of a moron is when they say Geralt or Ciri is a Mary Sue. Lately Mary Sue is just a lazy catchphrase for "Character I don't like" from people who have no idea what it means.
>>
>>335723868
Who wouldnt?
You are literally complaining that his balls are working well
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.