[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of us old enough to have jobs money isn't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: Gravity Rush.jpg (307 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gravity Rush.jpg
307 KB, 1280x720
For those of us old enough to have jobs money isn't really an issue. I own systems available and I love gaming.
What I wanna know is what are you looking forward to playing later this year? Doesn't matter the system post what upcoming games you are HYPED for.
Pic Related I am stoked to play Gravity Rush 2, just finished the first on PS4 and while short I loved it.
>>
>>335711736
Looking forward to mainly Persona 5, FF 15 and I am hoping to hear more on Ni No Kuni 2 at E3
>>
File: 2016 will be a good year.jpg (277 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
2016 will be a good year.jpg
277 KB, 920x920
>>335711736
>>
For those of us old enough to have well paying jobs money isn't really an issue. I own all Lamborghini's available and I love driving.
>>
File: 1449510740703.jpg (19 KB, 366x399) Image search: [Google]
1449510740703.jpg
19 KB, 366x399
Gravity Rush 2, Persona 5, Nioh, FFXV, Nier... I need a PS4, fuck.
>>
I too am excited for GR2, i want Kat to stay
>>
File: defy gravity.jpg (54 KB, 459x600) Image search: [Google]
defy gravity.jpg
54 KB, 459x600
>>335711736
Gravity Rush wasn't perfect, but there was something about it that breached the walls of my cynicism.
>>
>>335711736
Only game I am looking forward to is nomans sky but I have preorded overwatch and mafia 3, just casual ganes for me, ill probably pick up battlefield 5 when it gets released
>>
File: Last Guardian.jpg (398 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Last Guardian.jpg
398 KB, 900x900
Gravity Rush 2, Nier, and The Last Guardian.

That's still a thing right? Right?
>>
>>335712658
What a shit analogy
>>
Anyone play the Nioh Demo? it any good?
>>
>>335714912

Not really. Unless you're a billionaire money is always an issue.
>>
>>335714514
Me too, it was so fun just flying around the town and seeing everything.
>>
>>335714950
It's really good. Plays a lot like Dark Souls but more challenging and the combat feels really rewarding.
>>
>>335715040
Yeah but Video games aren't very expensive. Cars on the other hand...
>>
>>335711736
Finally played Gravity Rush(remastered) this year.

It had its issues. Combat mainly. But something about it felt so comfy and charming and fun. Kat is a CUTE and I can't wait for Gravity Rush 2. Shits gonna be great.
>>
File: gravity web.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
gravity web.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>335715323
Loved the first game, but it's nice to see that the sequel's apparently getting an update in the combat department.

A little more variety than gravity kicking my way through every conflict.
>>
>>335712512
>Zelda U
>2016
Anon...
>>
Nier Automata
FFXV
Gravity Rush 2
Persona 5
Zelda U
Overwatch
Uncharted 4

That is pretty much the games on my radar at the moment from the top of my head.
>>
>>335714885
>Last Guardian
Part of me thinks they announced it again just for the sake of disappearing for another five years.
>>
And here I thought P5 had been pushed back to 2017. Neat.
>>
Nier Automata
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
Persona 5
Deus Ex
FFXV
Gravity Rush 2
>>
The thing is, I've been working a decently paying fulltime job for almost 2 years now, and I still think the consoles are a waste of my money. Like, I have the money right here, but I'd still rather have a couple of fun nights out than get a ps4. Money's not the issue, the consoles are.
>>
Why would you feel the need to preface asking about games people are excited for, by telling people you have a job?
>>
>>335715840
I made it before it was delayed
>>
Overwatch
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
Uncharted 4
Horizon: Zero Dawn
No Man's Sky
WiLD
Tyranny
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Persona 5
NieR: Automata
Final Fantasy XV
Nioh
Gravity Rush 2
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
Trails in the Sky Third Chapter
Tekken 7
Ace Combat 7
Trails of Cold Steel 2
Ys VIII
Tokyo Xanadu
Steins;Gate 0
Zero Time Dilemma
Danganronpa V3
Shiren the Wanderer 5+
Stranger of Sword City
Project Diva X
Yooka Laylee
Va-11 Hall-a
Cuphead

2016 is looking to be GOAT based on how its been so far and what's set to come.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.