[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good game to play when you start your first McJob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 34112.png (84 KB, 298x233) Image search: [Google]
34112.png
84 KB, 298x233
What's a good game to play when you start your first McJob tomorrow?
>>
Papers, Please
>>
File: spy.gif (3 MB, 288x162) Image search: [Google]
spy.gif
3 MB, 288x162
>playing a game at work

Uh Farmville or Angry Birds? or whatever faggot normie shit you "people" play.
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>tfw ywn be a sandwich aritsan
>>
Masturbate in the bathrooms.
>>
>>335711070
>McJob
The suicide game
>>
>>335711070
Are you anxious, anon?
>>
>>335712040
Yes...
>>
>>335712240
hi anxious nice to meet you gosh what an odd name
>>
>playing a game at work
>>
>Model
Noses r 2 hard
>>
File: 8941349834555.gif (990 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
8941349834555.gif
990 KB, 500x210
>>335712240
I know how you feel, bro. I just started a new job last year.

Think of it this way: anxiety is sort of pointless to have because you don't have to work there if you don't want to. And while you're there you'll get so concentrated on work that you will forget about your anxiety. Just ride out that first day and you're in the clear, and you'll have money now too.

Hope this helps a little.
>>
>>335711070

Post more Modeseven.
>>
Why are you doing this, OP?
Working is the most humilliant thing in the world. You stop being human to turn into a faceless slave.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.