[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watched all of Jon's grump videos >it's all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
>watched all of Jon's grump videos
>it's all downhill from here
What was the best JonGrump episode? Best one-off?
>>
what are you doing with your life my man
>>
You should reevaluate your life
>>
The one where Jon jokingly offered to fuck Suzie was funny in an awkward kinda way. Other than that they were pretty unremarkable.
>>
One-off? The Jungle Book. Only because Arin showed his true colour.
>>
>>335704198
Jesus that's a huge time investment
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
My personal favorite video, everything about it is great.
>>
>Jon: "This thing sucks"
>Arin: "It's not that bad"
>Jon: "I guess you're right"
every episode
>>
Goof Grumps are you truly need.
>>
Game Grumps play Risk
>Arin: Ok so today we are playing R-
>Jon starts yelling incoherent stuf
>Arin: Hahaha yeah that's so funny and right now we will lay out the map
>Jon now starts screaming, windows are heard breaking
>Arin: Oh JonTron Im so gay for you
>Jon resumes screaming, reaching a pitch hitherto unknown to humanity, he can be heard for miles. Dogs and other sensitive animals fall dead within the blast zone.
>Arin: Jon lets begin you ge-
>Jon's screams now become so loud that the earth cracks and crumbles beneath him, the entirety of the earth is consumed within the high pitched screams which are causing small ripples in reality to form as the universe tries to understand why it allowed such a piece of shit to exist
>Arin: Next time on Game Grumps we start reading the rules. We may even read the second rule.
>Jons screams literally blinks the entire solar system out of existence as the universe tries to correct itself
>Its the most popular video on youtube ever made
>>
Dude, it's for tweens. Grow up.
>>
Someone post the video where Suzy admits Arin is a cuck.
>>
Chulip.
Chulip was fucking hysterical.
I like Dan though, seems like a good guy.
>>
Chuck-E-cheese wii game.
I don't know why, but i liked watching them play terrible games. Even Dan I watch from time to time.
>>
>>335704198
I never watched game grumps, I listened to it while doing things like dailys in wow, or playing civilization. Occasionally I would need to alt tab to see some visual humor. It wasn't that great
>>
All Game Grumps are bad and it made me dislike Jon during the time he was there. He is really good with scripted comedy/normal videos, but listening to him in a let's play gave me a headache.
>>
This board is for videogames only, not to discuss subcelebs. Reported.
>>
>>335705584
Alternatively
>Jon: "I love this game"
>Arin: "No it's not fun"
>Jon: "Fuck you I'm having fun"
>Arin: "Here's a minor game design nitpick which PROVES this game is not fun"
>Jon: "I hate this game"
>>
I liekd da one wure he wus yelling and txt spinned on the screen
>>
I remember there's an episode or a playthrough where Jon and Arin literally just fucking lose it

I THINK it's Sonic '06
And they just get progressively more insane

To me, that's what Game Grumps was always meant to be

>>335705515
Which episode is that?
>>
I liked Drakkhen episode.
>>
>>335705547
>>335705260
>>335705409
You act like I did it all in one day
>>
>>335705584
Dan is way fucking worse for this shit. The guy goes beyond the point of chill and non-confrontational and just comes across as a pussy.
>>
>Bary never fucked up while editing
>Kevin has fucked up or dropped the ball multiple times and each time the comment section shits on him
Serves the lazy shithead right.
>>
>>335705794
Is that the skeeball one?
>>
>>335706842
This. As chill as he is, he's kinda just Arin's yes man. But then again that's what happens when you know nothing about modern videogames.
>>
>>335706683
No it's the fact that you would watch faggots play games instead of playing the games yourself like the cuck you are
>>
>>335706857
>Barry did fun things with editing
>Jon and Arin would have pretend conversations with Barry
>Kevin literally just edits the footage together and never interacts as an editor character
Barry's editing style was part of the show's identity, something that made it unique

What the fuck Kevin
He almost had it when he first joined, and they were like "oh you can tell when it's Kevin 'cause his text is blue"
But then it just fucking disappears forever after a month or two
>>
>>335707081
>doesn't do both
I doubt you even play games
>>
>>335707297
>That one DKC1 episode where Birdo just shows up
>Elephants censoring racism
>Editor text conversations
>Burgie
>All the dumb little shit he did as an editor
Truly they were better times. Barry really gave the episodes an extra layer of fun, something more than just two guys playing games and shitting their pants.
Kevin could have been better if he at least humored whoever was playing when they said something like "Kevin put up X/Kevin what do you think about that?" etc. But he just edits with no fun and fails to put the correct intro in the beginning of an episode.
>>
>>335707081
>You WATCH Let's Plays?
>Surely this means you don't play video games at all!
Sound logic.

Bravo, anon. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>335704198
The Jacob Anderson episodes are actually pretty great once they start playing mario kart.
>>
Don't you have to play through a game completely for it to be considered a Let's Play?
>>
File: shock.jpg (38 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
shock.jpg
38 KB, 269x270
>>335705572
WOULD GREY APES MAKE THAT SHOT!?

I DON'T FUCKIN

THINK

SOOOOOOOOOoooooo
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.