[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 1 Multiplayer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is the MP dead on PC? I am not getting any bloodpools or messages.
The Watchdog also tells me i am not getting any nodes.
>>
>>335686885
I am playing it and I get bloodstains, ghosts and messages. But they are scarce. Not many people playing, for sure.
>>
Change your steam dl region to a morw populated area
>>
its ok, i was able to help enough players (5) kill the londo bros to join the sunlight covenant the other day. Took about 1.5 horus
>>
>>335690103
I struggle to get even 1 at any boss fight passed gargoyles

What level were you at anor londo?
>>
>>335690418
~60

I suppose you really have to optimize your level for bossfights
>>
>>335686885
>Is the MP dead on PC
Of course.
>>
File: 00282602.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
00282602.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>mfw DS1 online is finally dead
>when you replay it you'll truly be alone in the world
>>
>>335691664
It's not dead though.
>>
>tfw finally no risk of human invaders
>>
>>335691664
>you'll truly be alone in the world
that actually sounds pretty eery
>>
It's not dead.

The matchmaking, on the other hand, is broken to all hell and finicky beyond belief. I don't know when it was "fixed" but up until recently the servers were legit dead. Yesterday I checked in again and Wulf made an updated version of his mod that lets you connect directly to specific players.
I deactivated it after trying it for a little bit and actually finding messages and bloodstains, and to my surprise even after that I still got a good amount of nodes so I'm assuming it's not exactly dead anymore.

I needed to help people to join the sun covenant and get the three miracles from it. After hours of not being summoned I got fed up and used cheat engine to level up just the 14 levels of faith I needed. I don't even regret it cause I don't use faith or intelligence on this character anyway.
>>
MP works again.
Strange. Does it depend on region? Got some nodes after going back to U. Parish
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.