[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody like Puyo Puyo anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sig.png (20 KB, 366x512) Image search: [Google]
sig.png
20 KB, 366x512
Why does nobody like Puyo Puyo anymore?
>>
>>335681221
Why is she dressed like Patrick Bateman?
>>
because it's nip
>>
>>335681221
Because it's not Candy Crush.
>>
shit tier puzzle game with god tier waifus
>>
>>335681265
>she
>>
Because I can't git okay let alone git gud.
>>
>>335681734
Are you having trouble learning to chain, or? I used to play a good amount so I can at least point you somewhere.
>>
File: 2374678.png (70 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2374678.png
70 KB, 320x320
>>335681221
Because Sega says we aren't allowed to like it unless it's about coffee.
>>
>>335682714
Not him but I'd be keen on some tips. Downloaded Puyo Pop Fever 2 for ps2 and getting my ass handed. The garbage is fucking intense.
>>
>>335682920
Take note that the "next" section is buggy, but I used to study the hell out of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hprRPXeA7so

The general idea is have 2 or 3 of the same color lined up, block it with a different color, and then do it again as high up as you can. Take your time when you're first practicing freestyling, but you'll get the idea over time. If you can find the practice mode in that game (since I know it's in moonrunes) try it out.
>>
Superior game coming through.
>>
>>335683287
Sorry, I forgot to add that after you block it you want to put the same color as the original 2 or 3 on top. A player I used to also study was misuken. He sets chains up ridiculously fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCz1RYyVzEM

Good luck anon!
>>
>>335681221
Would you a Sig?
>>
>>335683287
>>335683601
Thanks anon, I'll watch some of these vids and give the game another fair go. It's addicting, I just wish I wasn't shit. Cheers for the info.
>>
>>335683664
No problem man. No one helped me out when I was first picking it up, so it's good to be able to help someone else out. It's quite a learning process, but if you hit practice mode like once a day, you'll get there man.
>>
you guys should try paya paya on android
and puyoVS on pc puyovs has seriously intense korean players that will just not let you enjoy chain after chain they also hold tournaments
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.