[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the thing is that i want to make a playthrough and i can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Yeah Boss.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
Yeah Boss.gif
995 KB, 257x194
So the thing is that i want to make a playthrough and i can't decide a cool game that my shitty pc can record, any good games /v/?
>>
YO WHATS UP GUYS THIS IS YA BOY ANONYMOUS HEY HEY ANONARMY RIGHT WELL TODAY IM GONNA SHOW YOU THIS COOL GAME WITH MY SHITTY PC
>>
>>335672932
Commit Sudoku
>>
File: 1410859167414.gif (978 KB, 245x234) Image search: [Google]
1410859167414.gif
978 KB, 245x234
>tfw recorded a silent playthrough of Alien:Isolation in nightmare mode without a single death.
Never uploaded it because nobody will care anyway. Mainly did it for my wife because she loves the Alien franchise but she can't play FPS games without getting motion sickness.
>>
>>335675218
Just upload them. A lot of people want to see silent Playthroughs.
>>
>>335675218
You'd be surprised how many people want silent playthroughs. There's as many people who don't wanna hear unfunny autists wjth 0 charisma scream into their mic as there are those that do
>>
>>335675218
Upload pls
>>
>>335675218
What is Nightmare mode like in a game where you're not really supposed to have combat because the Alien kills you in one hit anyway?
>>
>>335675218
id watch it
>>
>>335672932
Go with Minecraft, you'll be swimming in autismo dosh in no time
>>
File: url.jpg (276 KB, 3374x1897) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
276 KB, 3374x1897
>>335675417
>>335675739
>>335675218
>>335676096
I was considering sorting my videos out this summer and cleaning up my files.
Won't hurt to upload it I guess. Honestly didn't expect anyone to care because I'm not entertaining people by (over)acting scared.
The game is immersive enough to stand on it's own though.

It's also lengthy as fuck because I was playing super safe and to create a more movie-esque feel to the whole thing.

>>335676038
Main difference is that you don't have a map and the motion detector flakes out for 90% of the time you pull it out. The motion detector is only really useful to get a sense of direction (It points somewhat in the direction where you need to go).
You have to rely on map awareness, sounds and what you can effectively see. The alien is also more aggressive and has a fairly short leash to the player character. You also have no HUD so you have to count your shots when you do need to fight the working Joe's. All in all there's a fair amount of combat in the game despite it being hide and seek for the most part.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.