[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here know how to mod textures in a ps2 iso? specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: PCSX2_screenshot_july_2014.png (70 KB, 396x262) Image search: [Google]
PCSX2_screenshot_july_2014.png
70 KB, 396x262
Anyone here know how to mod textures in a ps2 iso? specifically i want to mod the games MVP NCAA Baseball 06 or 07 with some texture mods that will replace the old uniforms with some updated ones. is this something that is easily doable?
>>
File: shitposting.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>335662702
Youre on the wrong broad anon. /v/ is for Dark Souls, waifu and shitposting.
>>
>>335662702
>replace the old uniforms with some updated ones
for what purpose?
what will this achieve?

and for that matter:
> playing sports games
>>
i may be completly wrong but I have a feeling modding an iso is gonnea be hard, you have to unpack it into loose files, do yer work, and then repack it so the fake PS2 (the emulator) thinks it has a whole disc again
>>
>>335662702
>is this something that is easily doable?
No, not unless someone has made tools for the specific game/engine.
>>
>Sport gamers
I thought this fad died out with the ps2
>>
>>335662849
>>335662879

Let the autism begin.
>>
>>335663202
i will quote you

> mod textures in a ps2 iso? specifically i want to mod the games MVP NCAA Baseball 06 or 07 with some texture mods that will replace the old uniforms with some updated ones

you are really the last person to accuse anyone of autistic composure
>>
>>335662702
I don't think so. Dolphin has support for custom textures if any of those games have GameCube ports.
You'd just need to dump the textures and replace them with whatever.
>>
>>335662879
sports games are probably the best ones gameplay wise. gitting gud at fifa takes more skill and tactics than any of your FPS for babbies
>>
>>335663291
> I will quote you
>you
nope, autist
>>
>>335663196
You're clearly out of touch with reality if you with sport games were ever a fad.
>>
File: scorpion feel.jpg (147 KB, 493x514) Image search: [Google]
scorpion feel.jpg
147 KB, 493x514
>tfw NFL 2K5 will always be the best football game ever made
>>
>>335663798
I am out of touch with the sport game community because those games cater to Mexicans
>>
File: fionaflab.webm (2 MB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
fionaflab.webm
2 MB, 640x368
no idea
>>
>>335666305
wew
>>
>>335662849
I want to have sex with this cartoon.
>>
>>335662702
As you can see in this thread, /v/ is a really dumb board full of kids.
Go ask /g/ about that or google it.
>>
>>335662702
PCSX2 thread?

A widescreen patch says to apply the patch after the game starts, how exactly do I do that?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.