[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /v/ like Rogue Legacy? I loved it. Never beat it, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: A LEGACY.jpg (36 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
A LEGACY.jpg
36 KB, 460x215
Did /v/ like Rogue Legacy? I loved it. Never beat it, but I loved it

Also, posting best boss theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJcGNaAb1tI
>>
>>335654756
Go beat it you scrub
>>
>>335654987
As soon as I have time.
>>
I got a bit tired of it after a while. The gameplay isn't that good that I want to keep playing the same thing over and over.
If combat had been a bit more interesting I'd have liked it more.
>>
>>335654756
>Never beat it
why not
>>
Please make a sequel.
>>
>>335655864
Because I'm a scrub and give up/get bored really easily. I got stuck in the Maya and haven't gone back to it yet.
>>
I didn't like how the major bosses were just level 4 versions of the same enemy you fight a million times wandering around the castle. Or how you needed to die a bunch to unlock permanent upgrades for your character.
>>
>>335654756
Not worth more than 5 bucks at best
Appeals most to people who like watching numbers increase incrementally
I think I spent 10 hours playing and got to like NG + 10 or something
>>
>>335656783
Also forgot to mention music was good
>>
File: 1459653613747.gif (3 MB, 492x336) Image search: [Google]
1459653613747.gif
3 MB, 492x336
>>335654756
Not enough areas to the castle and I remember most of the inheritable traits either being good or bad with few very having real trade off.

Personally I hate randomly laid out levels. The moment I see a repeating room on another run, it really bugs me- the room goes from being THAT room to being ONE OF those rooms.

Also, wasn't one of the descendant traits "gay?" How the fuck does a homo keep having kids to play as?
>>
>>335656932
>How the fuck does a homo keep having kids to play as?
Either he's forced to marry and have an heir, or some magic fuckery.
>>
File: 1452674522545.jpg (83 KB, 780x653) Image search: [Google]
1452674522545.jpg
83 KB, 780x653
>>335654756
>Never beat it
>>
>>335654756

I found out about the secret hard bosses, got pissed off at the eye, and never even bothered to finish off the main game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.