[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bosses that just shit all over you no matter what you try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: Chosen_undead_fighting.jpg (107 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Chosen_undead_fighting.jpg
107 KB, 600x400
ITT: Bosses that just shit all over you no matter what you try
doesn't have to be souls related
>>
>>
File: Kingkk.jpg (12 KB, 597x436) Image search: [Google]
Kingkk.jpg
12 KB, 597x436
>>335653562
nothing recent comes to mind but when i was a kid this motherfucker was IMPOSSIBLE for me to beat, i just couldnt get the timing right. so needless to say i never beat the game. i'll probably give the game another try once summer break starts.
>>
Last boss in Ninja Gaiden Black. Couldnt do it, had no potions on me. Had to reload a save that was about an hour back to stock up on potions and basically brute force through him. And t was only on Normal, what the fuc.
>>
>>335653562
Hey at least he's optional and only drops shitty items that don't have incentive to get
>>
>>335653562
I just got to Soul of Cinder. That fucker is ripping me a new one atm. Before him it was Aldrich.

I killed him once, but it didn't even fucking count because I died at the last second. It was during his lightning spear rain attack which killed me before I could dodge out of the way. The amount of anger I felt at that moment was enough to burn down a warehouse full of PS4 controllers.
>>
File: latest[1].png (3 MB, 2616x3073) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
3 MB, 2616x3073
>people claim DMC3 is easy
>This fight is how I know they're completely full of shit and didn't finish it
>>
>>335653562
It took me at least 20-30 tries to beat Father Gascoigne.
>>
>>335654236

You think you're funny, you mighty shit? I eat pieces of corn like you for breakfast!
>>
>>335656826

I actually had a harder time with Cerberus, as I was still getting used to the difficulty. Vergil ain't a pushover, but he's not impossible either.
>>
>>335653562
man, DS1 just was so much better than any of it's successors, just remembering this fight, and how a proper hit of Kalameet with your shield up would throw you back a good distance

fuck, why is from so fucking incompetent when it comes ot sequels
>>
File: latest[1].png (526 KB, 532x572) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
526 KB, 532x572
>>335653562
Fucking Logarius was the worst boss for me. Every other BB boss I could get used to eventually, several I defeated within 5 tries, including Gehrman and Moon Presence. I even beat the Bloody Crow legit. But this fucking asshole... I couldn't figure him out. His range and speed are fucking insane, and a couple of his moves like the sword swarm and air dive were brutal. Still not entirely sure how I beat him.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151208091300.png (778 KB, 629x996) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151208091300.png
778 KB, 629x996
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.