[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where the fuck is the hype for this game bros? you can literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: nomanssky.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nomanssky.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
where the fuck is the hype for this game bros? you can literally do ANYTHING you want, literally ANYTHING, in trillions of galaxies
>>
>LITERALLY
>ANYTHING
>>
ANYTHING?!
>>
Can I put a dog on a sled and launch it into deep space?
>>
ANYTHING
>>
>18 BILLION UNIVERSES
You can literally play the game for the rest of your life and not run out of FRESH, UNIQUE content!
>>
>>335643043
I didn't mean literally anything bro, u can do a lot of cool stuff, just not that
>>
Will the game let me save Europe?
>>
>>335642737
because you have to play solo and all you do is fly around finding stuff
>>
>>335642737
is turning off the game an option?
>>
I've seen screen savers better than this game
>>
You're gonna need to earn that 10 cents per post, friend. Otherwise nobody is gonna buy it.

Just a friendly word of advice.
>>
>>335643124
Can I put 2 dogs on a sled?
>>
You can walk about a barrenness procedurally generated shite fest. One day one of these shite feats might be somewhat intiresting. But 90% of the time it's going to be dog shit.
>>
>>335642737
nice false flagging thread.
MODS!!!
>>
>>335643124
>I didn't mean literally anything

>>335642737
literally do ANYTHING
>>
>>335643534
The chances of you finding a planet that procedurally generated both dogs and sleds are astronomically low. However I still advise you pre-order it.
>>
>>335643323
Anyone else remember that screensaver where a bunch of macaroni noodles dropped down then started dancing the macarena but the lyrics where changed to be all about pasta? I swear I'm not high.
>>
Im getting it but i have a overwhelming feeling i will be disappointed in it. Especially if i cant name the stuff i find first negrotonguemyanussausus
>>
>>335642737
I CAN DO ANYTHING?
I can't wait to explore the galaxy with my friends!
>>
>>335644461
heh yeah... please keep an open mind about that one...
>>
>>335642737
An odd game. The objective is exploring. However not because it is cool but because you are told to. You will never find anything interesting enough to make you want to stay on the one planet. You'll always be looking for the next planet with slightly different color soil, and clover with 7 leaves instead of 3.
I'm not really sure what the attraction is.
>>
>>335644256
>screensaver
lol fucking grandpa. get yourself a tablet you old fuck.
>>
60 dollars

single player

indie game

1 gun does all, no other variants

visit a planet to upgrade your suits and ships to go to the next planet, gun for the center of the universe (when you leave a planet it wipes all traces you left behind)

you can't interact with any players, friend of foe
99% of player found planets will not be visited by another player

a shallow planet hopping simulator for 60 fucking dollars
>>
I think with this, people will finally stop marketing video games as a spiritual experience

no the hype is not real. very not real
>>
>>335642737
The developer has never said this.

This EPIC MEME is stupid and gay.
>>
>>335645375
Go away Jayden
>>
>>335645114

This. Terraria lets me do everything important that NMS does, at 10 dollars. No forced online, no DRM, no gimmicky marketing tactics. And the devs are totally cool with the constant content updates.

Think of them as "Minecraft done right".
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.