[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm playing DS1 for the first time and could use some tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I'm playing DS1 for the first time and could use some tips on the character creation so I can fianlly get beyond my autism
I've made a new character several times now, each after 20 or so minutes of messing with sliders and presets. But every time, the skin on her face doesnt match the skin on her body. It will look cake'ey, weirdly shiny oe will appear to have different lighting somehow

Please. How do I even this shit out
>>
>>335131114
if that is triggering your autism just wait until you go hollow
>>
>>335131209
nigga u start hollow
>>
>>335131114

Just don't change the skin colour/make up shit
>>
>>335131209
>>335131247
Every time I make a new one I make it to firelink and go human
Then go next to a wall to check if I finally made it. Then delete
>>
>>335131343
The defaults for almost all the presets have the problem. Ive not tried 2 of them because their faces are beyond salvaging
>>
>>335131114
this will never change because of the diffrent lighting everywhere. if you want to look pretty stand around in undead parish. otherwise wear a helmet.
>>
>>335131114
With DS1 you can either make a potato or slightly better looking potato, I've yet to see at least one good-looking DS1 waifu.

But at least it's better than DeS faces.
>>
>>335131114
Ignore it faggot, you are going to wear armor or a robe anyways. I don't even remember what my face looks like.
>>
>>335131604
I can make a pretty character easily. The issue Im having is how the face colour keeps clashing with the body
>>
how does it feel to know you will never be as autismo as op
>>
>>335131690
>I can make a pretty character easily.
Oh do post one.
>>
So far the closest to a consistent shade is the Jubilent Catarina. But it takes significant work to correct her naturally horrendous face

And I don't want to be a negroid..
>>
File: 7254683584.jpg (371 KB, 1912x942) Image search: [Google]
7254683584.jpg
371 KB, 1912x942
>>335131114
take notes
>>
Hmm. The Commoner Male is a lot more even. Maybe if I take a picture of all his sliders relating to colour, I could mimic it on a woman
>>
>waifufags
>>
stop being an autistic waifufag and just play the game
she's going to look ugly because it's fucking dark souls and she'll never be your gf anyway so get over it
>>
>>335133304
Negative. Female avatars just naturally look like clowns.

>>335133426
>>335133567
I would be trying to make the ideal Man if it were a case of that. Think I may aswell just make a Siegfried at this point.

This game truly does have arrificial difficulty.

Attempt number 14
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.