[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New thread since old one died, no one answered me. Are there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
New thread since old one died, no one answered me.
Are there any trainers for pirated versions of dark souls 3?
I barely beat the first boss by just spamming attack.
I'm on this part after the dragon where you first meet the big fat knights and I keep dieing my just 2 regular enemy's. I can't dodge, as when I do they still hit me. For fucks sake Witcher 3 combat is better than this, and I'm not supporting a dev that doesn't make an easy mode.

Any trainers for pirated versions???

Inb4 get good babys ignoring flaws in the game to spam memes.
>>
OP that's fucking pathetic.
>>
>can't play the game
>blames the game for own lack of ability
>>
File: QWGCFnN.gif (2 MB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
QWGCFnN.gif
2 MB, 500x378
Since you pirated the game, I'm gonna assume you don't have a job.

Since you don't have a job, I'm gonna assume you have lots of time.

Lots of time in which you should git gud.
>>
> I barely beat the first boss by just spamming attack.
> Games should be easily winnable just by spamming a single button and not using any other of the multiple mechanics to win

If you want to spam a button to win then go play fucking cookie clicker anon.
>>
>>335087428
If you don't have an answer don't reply
>>335087579
It's true though, you can't dodge two people. Show me a trainer I can use on a pirated version
>>
>GUYS IM SHIT AT PVP HELP ME CHEAT

God, you're pathetic

YOU HAVE BEEN PENALIZED
>>
>>335088087

Listen OP if everyone else who plays the game can manage it, and its a series billing itself on difficulty, you don't get some easy mode bullshit. I'm going to assume the people in the last thread didn't give you an answer for the same reason we haven't: if you aren't going to git gud you don't get to progress in the game. Sorry faggot, I assure you its possible but you will have to spend time getting better.
>>
>>335088001
The get good ds3 babys have arived.
Stop spamming memes to ignore flaws in a game. I'm 18 and a senior in hs been PLAYIN vidya for 8 years famalam.
>>335088027
You can't dodge his attacks so there is nothing I could have done.
>>
>>335088356

fuck you
>>
>>335088271
I don't have online yet I don't have that patch
>>335088343
Get good ds3 baby spamming memes to ignore flaws in a game
>>
>>335088087
>you can't dodge two people.
Don't get so close to them. Retreat if needed. Time your dodges just as the attack hits and you won't get damaged.

I know it's annoying to be told "git gud" but it's simply the truth of the matter. You get better at things by practising it.
>>
>>335088356
Instead of arguing against anything I said, you just decided to brag? About being basically a fetus?

This series has been around since you were in middle school. It doesn't have to pander to you.

Also, holy fucking shit. Rationalize harder: https://youtu.be/T-DL7zhZ29E

That's some nobody beating the boss you're complaining about without getting hit. Troll.
>>
>Cheat at the game to win

>THIS GAME IS WAY TOO EASY

Yeah its easy when you make yourself invincible you faggot thats not the game's fault that's your fault.
>>
>>335088605
I have to get close to the guy with the spear, and he's in the front of a dog and a sword guy.
>>
Forget cheating like a bitch for a second. If I had a friend take my Ornstein set I just got and give it to my level 20, would that be alright? It's not like it's that much better than the starting knight set and it's heavy as fuck.
>>
File: 1460603181535.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460603181535.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>335087015
You're pretty good at this.
>>
>>335087579
NOT A MEME.
Git Gud OP
>>
>>335087015
>Witcher 3 combat
Stopped reading there
>>
OP, there likely will be a trainer in the future if there's not one already (check the Nexus for one) but if you're really looking for help, you could always buy the game, then have a friend drop you some armor/weapons/etc via using the password system. And of course you would also be able to summon one or two phantoms, which if they're good they'd help you dramatically on bosses.
>>
>>335088635
I'm not bragging what the fuck is wrong with you?
I don't care if a fat ass loser beats the boss, I beat him after 12 try's.
I'm stuck on a spear guy a sword guy and a dog all in ONE FUCKING ROOM
>>
>>335088356
>hurr durr I r 18 and have big boy pants

I've been playing video games for longer than you've been alive and DS3 is not that hard, I've only played through the first 3 bosses and didn't die to any of them and I can not say that about the other souls games

Git gud
>>
File: 1459699907846.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1459699907846.gif
3 MB, 359x202
Op just stop playing the game then.
If you're not interested in playing it normally then why would you continue playing it all?
>Mfw I'm taking this dumb bait
>>
>>335089074
You sound like a fat ass then
>>335089179
No, the game looks cool.
If you don't have an answer to my question don't reply.
>>
File: 1460620195670-v.png (227 KB, 534x486) Image search: [Google]
1460620195670-v.png
227 KB, 534x486
>>335087015
(you)
>>
>>335089307
>looks cool
So then play it normally and get better.
You fucking man baby.
>>
>>335089307
>people older than me are fat

Don't they teach you kids anything or has all the coddling destroyed trash talking
>>
>unironically responding to a bait thread
>>
>Get invaded in Citadel of the Deep
>Guy is trying to run a gimmic being naked + invis roll ring + Chamelon
>Gets caught once runs away forward
>Sunbro and I just procede as normal unlock both doors
>I black Crystal him out and just disconnect

Why are invaders so autistic?
>>
So, it seems like you man children are not answering me and just spamming memes.

I need a trainer for the pirated version. I asked in 8ch's Discord chat and they where rude and didn't answer. I need one as the game is broken
>>
How do people fall for this fucking easy bait is beyond me.
>>
>>335090239
OP, check the Nexus for fuck's sake, if that fails then either look up video tutorials for each boss, grind to improve your gear/stats, or buy the game and summon some decent phantoms.
>>
the game has build in easy mode but you don't have access to it because you didn't pay for the game

PIRATEFAG BTFO HAHAHA
>>
>>335090078
>invaded in the catacombs
>right befor wolololnir
>big hat wizard
>try not to make judgements so early on and give him a wave
>he jumps down, I special with my lightning spear and he dodge rolls...
>.... right off the edge into the pit
>>
>this adamant refusal to get good
>>
>>335090239
If it's broken then why play it? It's not going to get any better even with a trainer.

From the sound of it, you're still good for a refund. Use the money for a game you like.
>>
If the game is flawed then why play it at all?

Get your bait together m8
>>
>>335090519
Built in easy mode can very quickly become hard mode.
>summon phantom for Nameless King
>he dies to the very first swoop attack after trying to spam roll
>I get stuck with HP boosted Nameless King by myself
>>
>>335090545
>I special with my lightning spear
now that you mention it, magic is weird in this game, they completely fucked it up

>lightning spear in the back does high damage
>lightning spear in front of shield does low damage
>lightning spear up close 1 nanosecond before enemy strikes you does tons of damage
>>
>>335088795
it would make little to no difference at all, armor is pretty much the same thing throughout
>>
>>335087015
OP is just awful. As a gamer, as a player, as a human. Just awful.
>>
>>335090078
>>335090545
Umm, your stories are not wanted here ok? Answer the Question or fuck off.
>>
>>335090425
What's nexus?
>>335090519
Oh the little wagecuck is crying!
You do know that the CODEX online patch is out right?

I'm looking for answers about a trainer for the pirated version, I need help someone link me
>>
>>335091447
Nexus is a place full of viruses. Those fags don't like you and are trying to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>335091447
Maybe you should buy the game and get 3 phantoms to carry you through, since apparently you can't help yourself

God damn, man.
>>
>>335090791

Do you really not know that you take increased damage when you're hit in the middle of an action ?
>>
>>335087015
Get good you fucking under aged faggot.
>>
use cheat engine
>>
File: scrubs.jpg (95 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
scrubs.jpg
95 KB, 400x301
bahahahhahahaha
>>
>>335091447
git gud
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.