[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys remember me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: OUYA-Console-set-h.jpg (171 KB, 1000x583) Image search: [Google]
OUYA-Console-set-h.jpg
171 KB, 1000x583
Hey guys remember me?
>>
>>335081871
Ouno, I don't. Sorry.
>>
nope
>>
>FREE DA GAMES
>>
you're a meme from 2013?
>>
>>335081871
Ou ya! That thing existed.
>>
I wanted one
>>
Your console-tan is cute.
>>
How could I not? Every time Ouya was in the news for like 2 years it had failed in a new and interesting way. Shitty hardware, shitty controller, horrible sales, couldn't get into E3, and so on until the rights were finally bought by Razer who said they only wanted the online part and not the shitty hardware.

>Thank you for Believing
>>
>>335083272
They sold these at my Target. It was super weird seeing it on the same shelf as the PS4 last black friday.
>>
Remember that poll they had where they listed Sky rim as a game it could run?
>>
>>335081871
i use it for occasional emulating when i want to play with friends

then i remember i have like 2 friends and one of them is afraid of dogs so he never come over
>>
>>335081871
I own two because of a shipping error.
Had fun mainly using it to emulate games.
>>
>>335081871

How can I forget when you make this thread every fucking day?
>>
>>335081871

How could I forget you, Ouya

You taught me that crowdfunders are kneejerk retards that never learn.
>>
File: THE OUYA EXPERIENCE.gif (1 MB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
THE OUYA EXPERIENCE.gif
1 MB, 640x358
i remember their ad
>>
Such a piece of shit. It had really weak hardware and couldn't be used for anything that wasn't meant to be a mobile game. That was fine with me since I could use it as an emulator and stuff. Turned out that they ran into legal issues with that and any emulation community it had was destroyed before it could really get going. Then I figured I'd just use it to watch anime. The video players it did have ran into legal issues and had to pull the codecs out, so you had to go through a long-ass process just to get a shitty player that was broken garbage compared to what you can easily install on a computer or even a phone (even though the damn thing WAS running Android). Then there's the wifi issue. The box was lined with metal meaning any attempt at using wifi meant intense packet loss even placed right next to a router. Sure, you can just use a wired connection, but the problem means that the money for the wifi-capable NIC was completely wasted. The controller, as terrible as it is, was the best piece of the package, unfortunately.
>>
File: laugh metal gear.png (901 KB, 1008x672) Image search: [Google]
laugh metal gear.png
901 KB, 1008x672
>>335081871
The heaviest game I've seen run on this was Angry Birds.
>>
>>335081871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY5yG2KyQfM
>>
This is all I remember about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf_jmGaanuY
>>
>>335084656
holy shit this guy's face reeks of sadness
>>
File: 1427389943770.jpg (75 KB, 552x488) Image search: [Google]
1427389943770.jpg
75 KB, 552x488
I remember my roommate buying one of these during the kickstarter only to use it to watch his pirated episodes of Attack on Titan.

>>335083272
It's pretty shitty
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E2B_ktw_6w

This one sums up the whole thing.
>>
>>335085421
It amazes me how they've managed to stay so good for over a decade
>>
>>335081871
I think you're useful at emulating old games. You're awesome
>>
>>335084656

holy shit this is too good
>>
File: ouya faggot.jpg (50 KB, 1079x312) Image search: [Google]
ouya faggot.jpg
50 KB, 1079x312
> there are people on /v/ who actually backed that
> there are people on /v/ who hate Sony so much that they delude themselves into thinking they made the right choice by buying a Ouya instead of a PSTV
>>
I do. And I sold you. The fucking wiiu has more value then ouya. Not by much, but still.
>>
https://youtu.be/xTqhyHuKVKA
>>
>>335088371
While I'll happily admit Ouya is shit, Sony is pretty shit, too.

Consoles in general are shit.

Most games are shit.

Fuck video games.

Just make everything Dark Souls.
>>
>>335090245
>psssh...nothin personnel...kid...
>>
>>335083780
I COULD HAVE BOUGHT FOOD!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.