[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ seems even more negative than usual this week, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1390675980529.jpg (501 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1390675980529.jpg
501 KB, 1920x1080
/v/ seems even more negative than usual this week, it's just an ocean of shitposting.

Let's lighten up a bit, enjoy some vidya music and talk about what games we're playing right now.

I'll start us off with one of my favorite JSR tunes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8l4qIEABqY

Right now I'm playing Tales of Zestiria, Wonderful 101 and Fate/Extra. First is alright but pretty weak by Tales standards. Still a fun game though. Second is a pure shot of joy and adrenaline, playing it in small doses. Third is just something I quit a while back and decided to pick up to get hype for the SHAFT anime. It's pretty good for what it is (glorified rock-paper-scissors.)

How about you, lads?
>>
>>335076736
>There will never be a new Jet Set Radio
Thanks for reminding me, OP, now I feel worse.
Fuck you.
>>
>>335076797
Don't lament that your loved ones died, anon - celebrate that they lived.
>>
>>335076797
I'd be content with JSRF HD, but we're never getting that either.
>>
Jet Set Radio is the most overrated piece of shit. How anyone still brings that ugly mess up is beyond me.
>>
>>335076736
Where and how do I play Fate/Extra
>>
>>335076736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r5lU8JdX50

I haven't been playing much. Just shitposting. Got Bravely Second to satiate my thirst of more games while I wait for Monster Hunter Generations.
>>
>There will never be a GTA-like JSR where you just go wherever the fuck you want to mark your territory
>>
File: 7be7cccd469e2cf1f3e52c0caa021f2b.jpg (539 KB, 1200x1192) Image search: [Google]
7be7cccd469e2cf1f3e52c0caa021f2b.jpg
539 KB, 1200x1192
>>335076736
>it's just an ocean of shitposting

A Souls game and a modern Nintendo-exclusive game had been released. The shitstorm was inevitable, so there's no need to be disappointed or dismayed. Just point at the Negative Nellies and laugh.

As for me, personally, much bigger than Dark Souls III or Star Fox Zero is the fact that, after more than thirteen years, Melty Blood finally got an official localization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFGNRGpZ5Nk Seijaku no Fortissimo, one of the possible ED themes
>>
>>335078117
It's on PSP, which luckily for you means you can just download and emulate it on PPSSPP. Playing it on my big screen right now and it's a surprisingly comfy experience. It was localized, surprisingly enough, so don't worry about needing to do anything fancy.
>>
>playan
Shit load of zelda picross; I'm addicted. Can anyone recommend me where to go from here? I'm emulating Mario's picross but it's super unforgiving
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.