[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was on edge whether to buy dark souls 3 on pc or ps4 >friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: why me.jpg (63 KB, 420x462) Image search: [Google]
why me.jpg
63 KB, 420x462
>was on edge whether to buy dark souls 3 on pc or ps4
>friend convinces me to buy it for pc becuz mods and shit
>start downloading it from his library since he preordered it
>comes day one
>decide to buy it
>excited as hell, was ready to lose hours into the game
>it runs like shit
>after a while it gets so bad it kicks me back to the title screen since you can't play online with low FPS
>playing offline just makes the framerate drop even further
>setting graphics on low doesn't help
>try setting it on the absolute lowest settings, installing hotfix drivers, old drivers, uninstalling the antivirus, expanding virtual memory to 10 to 12 GB
>nothing
>i max the settings and put sweetfx because i want my pc to burn
>the performance doesn't change, it's still shit but it's not worse, still get kicked from online
>no processes are doing excessively weird shit hogging up ram
>fuck this
>can't refund the game because i'm beyond the 2 hour limit but i try anyways
>got told by steam to get fucked
>am stuck with a 60 euro hole in my wallet and a 10 FPS shit game
>>
> buying games on PC

You're supposed to pirate them. You only buy games for console, stupid.
>>
>>335069990
ever considered actually upgrading your rig
>>
>>335069990
Honestly what does one get from buying it on PC
Muh mods

Okay, they you have to deal with From having no idea how to optimize for pc, rampant hackers in pvp, losers who run trainers and infinite stamina/health who act like they've 'beaten the game'

Honestly the series peaked at Dark Souls: prepare to die edition.
Ds2 was bad, Ds3 fixed a tiny amount of things from 2 but is still ds2.0
>>
>>335069990
>mods
Holy shit you are retarded
>>
Just give it a bit of time for patches to come out, this shit always happens to some people on big launches
How much leeway do you have between recommended/minimum specs?
>>
>>335071789
>DS3 is DS2.0
confirmed for not having even seen DS3 footage, let alone played it
>>
>>335071789
>Ds2 was bad, Ds3 fixed a small amount of things from 2 but is still ds2.5
fixed it for you
>>
>>335071998
Oh sorry
Its Bloodborne 2.0

Sorry for the mix up
>>
>>335069990
>it runs like shit
Maybe you show have checked the requirements.

It runs fine on my 970.
>>
>>335069990
The game runs fine. If you can't afford to upgrade your rig, buy a console.
>>
Works on my machine

Lmaoing @ ur life, op, kys :DD
>>
>>335069990
>buying games for PC
>on launch
Not very bright, are you?
>>
Runs fine on my machine.
>>
>>335069990
werks4me
get a better gpu, fag
>>
>>335069990
>Buying a japanese PC game on release day
3 strikes UROUT
>>
>>335069990
did you try rebooting ?
>>
>>335069990
Ds3 is not optimized but if you're a poorfag either get a job and buy a console or fucking kys. If you can't afford a good pc don't even buy one, a shitty one isn't worth it and is usually more than a console. If you can afford a good one then buy Ds3 for pc if you like the controls and different perks. That's literally it. Small texture or fx changes and controls. That's the only fucking difference. Stop being a dumb nigger and buy a console if you can't afford a pc that can run ds3. I literally run it on a pentium 2.2ghz with 8 gigs of ram and a gtx960 video card.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.