[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most rigged shit in any video game I have EVER played.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 3019534-thttttttt.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3019534-thttttttt.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
This is the most rigged shit in any video game I have EVER played. Fucking BRONZE and I still get beat by a fucking nut hair every time at the last second.

I skipped the first ones all together but now I just quit playing the game since I cant get the god damn hologuise.

Shit of a remake anyway.
>>
>>335069581
it was this hard in the original too.

you need to constantly do stunts to get speedboosts.
>>
>>335069765
Well fuck
>>
>>335069581
Beat every race at first try and didn't even put any effort into it.
GG
>>
File: 89768796.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
89768796.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1080
>>335069581
the races scale by difficulty
I was playing through on hard and never beat it, til I was on my third run and decided to bump it down to easy and won on the first try
>>
>>335070850
Well I want to stay on hard because my intention was the platinum a childhood game but now I dont think I even want to try
>>
>>335069581
I get to look at his ass the whole time so theres that
>>
You fucking suck.
>>
>>335069581
Did anyone else here mute the music volume and played the game with ost's?
>>
>>335069581
I beat each one on the first try, you just have to hit all the rings/do tricks so you can constantly boost.
>>
are you for real? the 2nd one is literally impossible to lose if you just land all the shortcuts each lap. You'll beat 2nd place by like 50 seconds on hard even if you do poorly
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.