[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE was localized by Atlus in a way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: SMTxFE_Anzu_Store_Tokyo.jpg (140 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
SMTxFE_Anzu_Store_Tokyo.jpg
140 KB, 853x480
“Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE was localized by Atlus in a way that is consistent with the localization work they do on games they publish. It was a priority to ensure the game feels familiar and appeals to longtime Atlus fans. Any changes made to the in-game content were due to varying requirements and regulations in the many different territories Nintendo distributes its products.

This is what when you faggots buy censored products.
>>
>>335067839
I want to Tsubasa her Basas
>>
Can you imagine being someone who actually cares about this?
>>
File: 1458073150487.gif (942 KB, 253x216) Image search: [Google]
1458073150487.gif
942 KB, 253x216
I thought we all agreed this game was a flop, complete fucking garbage

I wouldn't buy this shit if it was in the $5 bin
>>
>>335067839
>It was a priority to ensure the game feels familiar and appeals to longtime Atlus fans.

So if we still get Mara on Nintendo platforms, then surely the costumes will be left untouched.

Why else would they include the DLC codes in the limited edition?
>>
>>335069121
I don't have to. I can just go to 8ch or Twitter's #OperationTorrentialDownpour, watch the autism, and be thankful that I have yet to stoop to that level of faggotry.
>>
>>335067839
>varying requirements and regulations in the many different territories Nintendo distributes its products

Sounds like PR bullshit to me. What requirements? What regulations? There's no law in any country (that has a large consumer base) that forces Atlus/Nintendo to censor their products. ESRB/PEGI are not government regulators, they're industry-made ratings boards that all publishers/console makers decided to abide by. I don't even think the ESRB cares about some skin, unless they want the game to be rated eC.

They should just own up to it and say they did it because they don't want to piss off the soccer moms or the SJWs. Lying doesn't help.
>>
File: Tsubasa-Oribe-FE-720x340.jpg (65 KB, 720x340) Image search: [Google]
Tsubasa-Oribe-FE-720x340.jpg
65 KB, 720x340
>>335069121
>>335069276
Saw a video explaining the game and it went like this:

>idol theme is not the main proponent of the game, only a setting where the story is told
>gameplay is a variation of Digital Devil Saga where you string together combos of melee and magic attacks to get the most damage
>gameplay length clocks in at 60 hours and has post-game super bosses
>player who completed the game said his Itsuki was lvl 64 at the end of the game while the rest of the cast were varying degrees of lvl 60
>even people not in your combat party can take part in combat via the session attack combos
>story doesn't get as dark as SMT but still provides motivation for players to continue through to the end

I'm sold on it, personally, potential censoring or not aside.

The Japan only dubbing is a nice plus since having to hear the singing portions in English dub would be hit or miss, but having downloaded the vocal collection CD, I really enjoyed what they professionally produced via getting a legitimate Japanese music label company to produce the music.
>>
>all these #fe threads today

Not suspicious at all. Not one bit.
>>
Welp, time to sell my Wii-U.
>>
>>335067839

Good. I'm buying this too. I hope all your waifus get censored out of every game from now on. :)
>>
>>335069276
>agreed
>without playing it

Classy
>>
>>335070061
Yesterday they announced Fortissimo Edition for NA and EU.

Not surprising at all.
>>
Good. I'm tired of Jrpgs being a bunch of waifu bait. That shit ruined Jrpgs.
>>
>>335070371

Changing some costumes doesn't make the games any less waifu bait, it just reduces the amount of skin they show. Censorship won't change those kinds of industry trends.
>>
Don't most Atlus games have an English dub, whether people want it or not?
They can pretend they didn't add one to #FE to be "authentic", but really they just cheaped out on the localization since they probably don't expect it to sell.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.