[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luigis Mansion 3 when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Luigi_s_Mansion_2_32656.jpg (16 KB, 480x200) Image search: [Google]
Luigi_s_Mansion_2_32656.jpg
16 KB, 480x200
Luigis Mansion 3 when?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYX3vJnD2-E

It's a shame too, would've been perfect for the Wii U. They could've come up with a touchpad based gimmick.
>>
If it's mission based shit again I'll shank a bank with a tank.
>>
As long as it isn't mission based.

I always thought a museum would make a great setting for a Luigi's Mansion game. Similar in structure to the first game, but larger. A museum could allow them to have tons of creative locations and rooms.
>>
>>335068097
Holy shit. This. I thought the same exact thing. You could fill it full of cheeky easter eggs.

The mission based format is probably why I fell out of playing it. I gotta get back to it one of these days.
>>
>>335066163
>tripfag
>wants a new children's game
Go figure
>>
>>335068274
Do it. It was still a really ace game. I especially liked the icy mountain cottage with the abandoned underground mine.
>>
>>335068097

Whats so bad about mission based ?

I think the second was better than the first desu
>>
So people could scream rehash? These same people want Galaxy 3 or Sunshine 2, but will just scream Rehash.
>>
>>335067274
>>335068097
If LM3 weren't mission based, the game would too tedious and take a long time to complete a mansion.

Turning Toads back to savepoints isn't a good solution.
>>
Mission based worked for 3DS since it's portable and all.

I wouldn't mind missions again though. Definitely would like multiple Mansions to make a return though.
>>
>>335073321
There is literally nothing wrong with LM1's structure. It involved light exploration. It provided an experience that felt similar to wandering around an old haunted house and discovering things along the way.

LM2 ruined that by pulling you out of the mansion frequently and restricting your movements.
>>
Even if they went handheld again I'd rather they just let you save anywhere. The missions were annoyingly short and held your hand telling you exactly what you just found and exactly what to go do with it. Yes, it's obvious I should take this key to unlock the locked door I saw earlier, the only people dumb enough to need this can't read yet.
>>
>>335074230
>restricting your movements.
The movements were about the same as LM1, though.
>>
Why not a mario 64 styled Luigi's mansion? Multiple mansions of reasonable size, maybe with a fast travel, and multiple ghosts that you could tackle in almost any order. I feel it'd be best of both worlds.
>>
We need a co-op story mode with Egadd
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.