[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hipster /v/ not allowed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
No Undertale memes.
No Obsidiots.
No "Dark Souls 2 is a bad game" memes.
No crying about the new Doom being superior to quake.
No "Morrowind is the best TES" memes.
No talking shit about garbage mobas if you play garbage mobas yourself (looking at you smite hipsters)
No "Legion is worse than vanilla" meme's
Anyone who believes any of the unironic memes about shit old consoles being better /vr/ spews is also not allowed.
No "AC Games are trash" memes.
No "Co-op shouldn't be in games even as an optional feature" memes.
Anyone who has talked shit about WarZ without playing any future updates or has talked shit about WarZ even after they fixed everything are also not allowed.
>>
>>335058067
We're still allowed to like VTMB, though? Or prefer the first System Shock to the second?
>>
>>335058803
No
>>
>>335058803
yes these are allowed but you're not allowed to be a giant faggot about it
>>
>>335058890
What about preferring MGS to MGSV?
>>
>>335058971
No
>>
What if I prefer DMC 1 to any of the future games. Am I allowed? To be fair I'm 100% factually correct.
>>
>>335059035
I'm actually not sure what any of the numbers are on people who preferred which to what on DMC but considering how many faggots were crying about DmC even tho it was a pretty good game i'd say as long as you're not a faggot about that game its fine.
>>
>>335059140
I actually quite liked DmC. It's the 3 fanboys that do my nut in.
>>
>>335058067
Nice thread, super useful.
>>
>>335059817
Thanks.
>>
File: 1417559950399.png (70 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1417559950399.png
70 KB, 288x288
You are part of the problem.
SAGE
>>
>>335058067
>No "Dark Souls 2 is bad" memes
I thought all darksoul games are loved and Im one of the few people who hate 2

not to be a special snowflake about it, but because its not fun to me.
>>
File: 8057259.jpg (91 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
8057259.jpg
91 KB, 554x439
Too bad, I won't agree with all of your shit.
Dark Souls 2 isn't a bad game. It's just the worst of the series.
Morrowind is the best TES. If you think otherwise, you're a Bethesda shill.
? I enjoy Heroes of the Storm and Battleborn. What do you play, LoL? DotA 2? LOL.
But Legion IS worse than vanilla.
What, you think new consoles are great? LEL. You're a shill. You can't prove me wrong either.
The WarZ is shit though and nothing can save it.
And lastly, I want to lick Toriel's feet.

Go fuck yourself. :3
>>
>>335058067
But Daggerfall is the best TES
>>
>>335061113
At least you're a unique snowflake
>>335060858
I hate all MOBA's faggot because all fucking trash.
I don't like WoW either but the WoW playerbase is still higher than the modded servers thus you're a hipster.

Morrowind is objectively worse than Oblivion and Skyrim in all the important areas. Such as gameplay, mods, fast travel, etc.

I'm not arguing that WarZ is good but it was fucking better than DayZ that's for damn sure and all of the shit that people talked about it being bad were fucking garbage since most of that shit got fixed.

New consoles are also objectively better because of the sheer ease of use and number of features avaliable that your sega genesis and nintendo 64 can never do faggot. Emulators exist for a reason cunts.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.