[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
for 7 euros this is actually a decent game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
for 7 euros this is actually a decent game
>>
no it's garbage fuck off dev, sage
>>
>>335059434
good job faggot
>>
>>335059434
nice job.
>>
File: abc.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>335059608
>>335059529
no u
>>
Sell me on the game beyond the concept.
Does the shooting feel all right? Are the power-ups good?
>>
The game helped me realize that northern Africa is larger than all of Europe. And the Middle East is the same size. Whoever keeps guilt tripping whites into donating to these places should be put in jail.
>>
this game is literally 4chan: the game
>>
>>335060371
Imagine that shitty Rambo game but with even worse performance and ISIS for the enemies
>>
File: 1458761603985.jpg (20 KB, 282x282) Image search: [Google]
1458761603985.jpg
20 KB, 282x282
>>335059671
thanks
>>
>>335057670
It looks shit.
Isn't it possible to make a good controversial game?
>>
>>335060371

It's basically the spiritual successor to the beachhead games.

The shooting is solid, yes and the performance is fine. My FPS doesn't drop until there are hundreds of corpses and wreckage on screen.

Controls are responsive.

Upgrades are nice too, yes, but mostly just the ones for the main guns. The difference is very noticeable. We're talking having to fire your MG at a boat for several seconds to BRRRRRRTING it with explosive rounds at minigun tier speeds.

Devs are also pretty based. Free DLC coming soon and mod tools in a week or two. I'd say it's worth $6-7 even if you can "beat" the game in like three hours. It's essentially an arcade game. It's meant to be played every now and then for fun and to kill time.
>>
File: 1412553350286.png (5 KB, 205x186) Image search: [Google]
1412553350286.png
5 KB, 205x186
>"Hatred's going to be great, fuck all you SJWs!"
>Game is shit like everybody with half a brain knew it would be, immediately disappears from memory

>"IS Defense is going to be great, fuck you SJWs!"
>...
>>
>>335065104
In theory it's possible, but in reality the only people who are willing to take the risk creating controversial games are small indie devs who have no skill.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.