[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, is this game shit or the shit? some of my friends say its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mfs.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
mfs.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
so, is this game shit or the shit? some of my friends say its good and i really want some good car game with tuning, tried to play most wanted again but after taking nostalgia goggles off i found this game is quite mediocore, especially the shit car selection
>>
It's Shit
>>
File: 1460927922032.png (177 KB, 333x476) Image search: [Google]
1460927922032.png
177 KB, 333x476
>>335052754
It's actually one of the games I really want to try out with my new wheel. Can't be bothered with Origin though so maybe I'll end up getting the PS4 version.
Anyway
>NSMW
>Mediocre
My man, it's the second best NFS game right after Underground.
>>
No pay DLC
No 100 percent internet connectivity
Good tunning
Good story
Good cars

10/10
>>
>>335054874
i used to love most wanted but now when i tried it...
the car selection is quite mediocore, theres just not many interesting cars.
optical tuning is quite horrible, lot worse than nfsu2 and carbon.
soundtrack is worse than carbon.
im really disappointed with my replay of most wanted. its not bad but its not as amazing as it used to be played years ago on my crappy pc, with the 2 minutes loading times.
>>
>>335055350
>Good story
My grandma would be a better actor than the whole cast. But the utter shit level of acting kinda gives it a bit of a charm. Game itself is pretty nice actually. Don't forget to get your Monster can while playing.
>>
I just want Underground 3

I would suck like a dozen cocks if it meant that a good new NFSU would come out. There's so much perfect music out there today which sounds like shit if you listen to it but it would be so fucking hype in NFSU.

>listening to hunnid stax while pimping my god damn nissan skyline
>dunnn dunnn dunn MONEY IS THE ANTHEM
>>
Jedi Knight 2, Command and Conquer and now this. Why is there always something incredibly cringy about live action cutscenes in games? Is it the acting?
>>
>>335052754
It's fun with friends and ricing cars is good too.
It's a great game to just lay back and go fast with some drifting. Story is cringy but hey its Need for Speed.
>>
>>335055967
>the car selection is quite mediocore
The problem is that even if the game had 100 cars it wouldn't matter cause you get handed the fastest ones straight from the boss races. I never bought a single car except the first Lexus.
>soundtrack is worse than carbon.
Yes, unfortunately.

One of the good points of NSMW is that it controls extremely well and the cop chases are very challenging near the end.
>>
>>335056357
I guess it's the acting and sometimes the camera work. I cringed hard with that one old Rebel Assault game.
>>
>>335056514
I think you could finish any nfs game after u1 with the starting car. I remember finishing u1 with the starting Mx5.
>>
The handling is weird and its such a dreary world to drive around and be in, which put me off more than anything.
>>
>>335055967
>implying Carbon had a bad soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WZQxA8nMUM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty_xDAXN6lQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ZC73Z-Lc0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kcDSAubHz0

If anything, the Criterion NFS games had the worst soundtracks. Even Undercover had a decent soundtrack compared to HP2010 and MW2012.
>>
File: tastefully modded.jpg (115 KB, 1622x570) Image search: [Google]
tastefully modded.jpg
115 KB, 1622x570
>>335055350
>good story
>good tuning
>no 100 percent internet connectivity

Yeah, okay, what really kills this game is that the cars handle like absolute dogshit and the rubber-banding is ridiculous even after the patch. I shouldn't dread races and be thankful when a time trial is on the next mission.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.