[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was so much hype for the first game on here, yet the sequel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
There was so much hype for the first game on here, yet the sequel comes out and nobodys talking about it. What are your thoughts on BS?

I felt that while it was worse in a few regards, it was overall better than the first game.
>>
>>334996786
we're too busy console shitposting, making star fox bait threads, and posting twitter screencaps of people we hate

try again later
>>
Ignored over Dark Souls 3 and Star Fox shitposting is what happened.
>>
It's just more of the same. If you liked the first one you like this one. Not much more to say about it honestly.
>>
I love it, it's everything an FF game should be. The party's interactions with each other warm the cockles of my cold, crusty heart.
>>
>>334996786
It's a step down from the already half-shit first game. There's nothing to discuss.
>>
>>334996786
I just got Tiz, but really feel weird that both Tiz and Yew are two of my four main characters. From the demo and the first hour and a half, Yew feels just like Tiz.
>>
>>334996786
Bravely Default was unironically one of the most mediocre games I've ever played. It didn't even commit to being terrible. BS just sounds like more of the same boring shit.
>>
Does it make me play through it 4 times?
>>
>>334997941
No, they did something else before you get to chapter 5 that's actually pretty clever.
>>
>>334997941
Final boss fucks your shit up, you go back in time ONCE to prevent his bullshit and you get to watch his perfect plan crumble to pieces
>>
I'm too busy playing the game and others. I tried to make a thread, had only like 70~ posts and then the shitposters came in and it died. Meanwhile there are 10+ dark souls threads that are all
>this is hard
>no it isn't you casual
>this game is good
>this game is shit
>>334997668
Yew is essentially a shitty Tiz.
>>334997941
no_

Sargent Sapp and Private Piddler are the best characters and their theme is great.
>>
>>334998801
As much as I love Edea, I really would have preferred to have the four man party from the demo. Tiz and Yew on the same team feels dumb.
>>
I always try to finish games I start but I got about 15 hours into this before losing the will to continue. It just seems soulless and dull. Also the ending of the first one was such a fuck you that it's difficult to enjoy the sequel.
>>
>>334998074
>>334998321
>>334998801

Good enough for me. I liked the first but the endless replay session just got really dull. Doubly so trying to steal gear, though I'm not sure that was worth it...
>>
Plenty of people already played it in EU or played the Japan version. Most people said it was pretty disappointing and a mediocre game. I still haven't gotten around to playing it myself, Fire Emblem Fates with its 3 routes combined with Dark Souls 3 has taken up too much time.
>>
File: 1459869745620.jpg (14 KB, 453x381) Image search: [Google]
1459869745620.jpg
14 KB, 453x381
>the thighs in these games
muh dik
>>
I'm having more fun with it than I had with BD.

If I had to compare it the difference between BD and BS is the difference between Persona 3 and 4. Everythings been effectively upgraded.

Though it's literally more of the same from what I've played in every other aspect. So you know, if you liked the first one get ready for another 60 hours of it.

Yew is cool, but so far I've just put Tiz in front and pretended he's main character again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.