[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was actually pretty good. Based off the reviews I assumed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
This was actually pretty good.

Based off the reviews I assumed it would be some mediocre launch title. But they were completely wrong. It had all the fun the other games had but just on a smaller scale.

Many reviews shat on the gimmick controls, but you can actually turn most of them off or adjust them.

Did you like this game /v/?
>>
no. It was the blandest game of the franchise with sloppy controls, bland levels, a forgettable story and characters.
>>
it was worth it for that one changed scene on NG+ that caught me

glad I didn't skip it before realizing
>>
it's worse than the first game, and I didn't think games get much blander than that
>>
>>334995634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB9zgbhADOQ#t=10
>>
>>334995742
hahaha holy shit. I was actually hoping the corpse would reanimate or something
>>
>>334995375
>>334995637
Guess I should've made another dark souls 3 thread instead
>>
Gyro aiming wasn't sensitive enough for me. But otherwise yeah, it's pretty much portable Uncharted with a lot of gimmicks thrown in. Thankfully most of them were skippable on NG+. What the fuck is Bend doing and why isn't it more portable Syphon Filter? Those shit were great on the PSP.
>>
>>334996581
The gyro aiming was completley optional even on the first run. Just go to the options and turn it off. Game was vastly improved by that. Maybe they didn't have this option at launch and patched it in?

I think Bend is working on a ps4 game. But I agree. The Syphon Filter psp games were great
>>
>>334996978
No, I meant I loved gyro aiming but it wasn't sensitive enough in Golden Abyss. Killzone Mercenary's was much, much better. Too bad the system didn't take off because KZM pretty much proved what can be done on the Vita. The only thing I could have wished for was something bigger than 4v4 multiplayer but even that was just right for the size of the maps. And speaking of which, Golden Abyss really could have used a multiplayer mode like its console brothers.
>>
I platnum'd it. Was pretty gud for a small handheld spinoff. I didnt expect much. The touchscreen gimmicks got annoying though. Fuck those QTE screen swipe fights on Crushing. Also fuck that part that requires holding tbe camera to a light cause my rooms light aint bright enough
>>
>no supernatural shit
I liked that. Drake also felt like an actual explorer in this one.
>>
File: tmp_29737-11837821641763337.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29737-11837821641763337.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>334995210
>that part where you have to hold your Vita up to a lightbulb and move it around
>it's the only "puzzle" that can't be skipped on repeat playthroughs
I fucking hate Sony for forcing gimmicks into all of their launch titles.
>>
>>334995210
It was a good Uncharted and decent game in general. It was worth it for sure especially if you got it with ps+
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.