[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I find it so hard to just enjoy video games. It feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why do I find it so hard to just enjoy video games. It feels like I can barely play any game for an hour before just feeling like I'm not enjoying myself. Im in neet mode right now till August. I have so many games and still buy new ones telling myself "I'm gonna sit down and really enjoy this new game." I just never feel like I'm having as much fun playing games as I should be. For instance this weekend I have place to myself and hope I can game and enjoy it., why can't I just enjoy games like I used too. I can't identify what has changed.
>>
>>334985523
Do you have people to play them with?
>>
>>334985523
You need a reality to escape in order to escape reality.
You need to get outside and see how shit thebworld is in order to enjoy the vidya.
>>
>>334985705
#deep
>>
>>334985795
Get the fuck >>>/out/ you fat sack of shit.
How many piss bottles do you own?
>>
>>334985932
?? im not op
>>
>>334985601
Not really, Ive lost contact with most friends. Days go by at times without me talking to anyone but family. I'm not very good socially and seem to drive people away with my awkwardness.
>>
>>334986201
You certainly are a faggot so same thing.
>>
File: 1452794609160.gif (2 MB, 300x261) Image search: [Google]
1452794609160.gif
2 MB, 300x261
>>334986364
Although I do agree with >>334985705

Maybe you can try a completely different genre than what you are used to. At the end of the day though you might just need to find another hobby mayne.
>>
Its because you play games too much.
>>
i only have fun in competitive multiplayer games nowadays, single player just feels like passive time wasting shit and the story is never good enough to justify it
>>
>>334985705
I've done this while unemployed. Vidya is my escape from the day in day out shit. When it becomes my day in day out shit, I get bored of it.
>>
>>334985705
>>334987739
I feel like this answer makes sense, All the times I enjoyed games in the past it was from time I was using free from other responsibilities. It's like having nothing but time for games makes it more difficult to enjoy them
>>
>>334985523
>actual sunlight
Legit worse game I've ever played in my life.
>>
>>334988290
I didn't know what game it was from I just googled "depressed video gamer" in Google images. Top result lol
>>
>>334985705

>You need a reality to escape in order to escape reality.

this
>>
>>334989050

I would add, it's never more true than when you're young and in elementary and highschool, because you got all that homework you don't want to do.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.