[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft Movie FAN TRAILER epically destroys Legendaries dubstep shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: WarcraftKino.png (919 KB, 912x514) Image search: [Google]
WarcraftKino.png
919 KB, 912x514
This is insanely good, specially the Warcraft 3 music fits so well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH7ShBW6Fes
>>
>>334969936
Fucking. Amazing.

Why the FUCK didnt they just make this trailer an actual trailer? WTF
>>
>>334969936
bretty good, second half is way better though fits the music more
>>
>>334969936
I got chills fuck that other dubstep shit
>>
WARCRAFT brrrrrr brrrrrrrr wowowowowowowowowo
>>
>>334969936
Is there anywhere Call to Arms doesn't fit in?
>>
File: [Dogmeat found something.].jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
[Dogmeat found something.].jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>fans make a better trailer than the people making the goddamn movie

Fucking hell, Legendary
>>
>>334970028

Let's hope it's just that marketing on this movie is comprised of complete idiots, but honestly the film is looking to be very mediocre.
>>
>>334971587
I feel like this is Nostalrius 2.0

Why blizzard keeps fucking up? Alison rapp working there or something?
>>
>>334969936
But this would mean they'd have to pay homage to their products of old instead of trying to advertise for the new stuff that's coming. It would also cater to nerdy fans and maybe put the mainstream audience off of watching the movie. Like, some people think they would want this, but they don't, according to marketing research.
>>
>>334971714
Not necessairly thousands of trailers use that high octane orchestral music, plus it doesnt sound like game music its sounds like trailer music, so it is fitting, it just an homage if anything but it just goes to show it's better than what the marketers are doing, I actually enjoyed this too, some errors but whatever passable for me
>>
>All those dislikes
Why? Do blizzard fans even defend the shitty movie?
>>
>>334971714
>You think you do, but you don't
>>
>>334969936
Lol...

Just like something else fan made that completely destroys blizzard's shit.

Sound familiar lmao?
>>
>>334971714
>according to market research

Well according to Market research lately, nobody wanted Nostalrius

o-oh, thats right... a million people did....
>>
>>334969936
>dip to black: the trailer

Not that I've seen the real trailer, but that looked like amateurish shit.
>>
>>334971714
>according to market research

whats that? cushty jobs for short haired sideshaved bitches who sit around all day playing on facebook? fuck off, if they did real work they would know how much this is needed

It's not just showcasing the game it makes the film look epic and like a true fantasy, orchestral music houses that tone that cresendo and innate wonder and magnitude of greatness that awaits ahead
>>
>>334970028
>>334971628
This is the case with so many films.
They don't really get what they're making a trailer for and its disconnected from the actual film.
Sometimes you get great trailers for shit films.
And other times terrible trailers for great films.
Unfortunately blizzard put out a fucking atrocious trailer for a mediocre film. hopefully the director saves it from being literally trash-tier
>>
>>334972203
>what is fan made?
>>
>>334972203
Oh you know not the horror.
WUB WUB WB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orw8CZpzIDU
>>
>>334972203
No matter what he's still working with the trailer itself. It'll have that quality to it if rearranged.
>>
>>334972203
the real trailer dips to black too you fucking moron this is actually less
>>
File: IMG_1533.jpg (17 KB, 125x95) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1533.jpg
17 KB, 125x95
>>334972203
found the Legendary marketer guise
>>
>>334972203
Marketer on suicide watch, you out of a job soon faggot
>>
>>334972447
That didn't seem as bad as /tv/ made it out to be. I was expecting much more extreme weub weub.

Classic music was still better though.
>>
>>334972378
And everyone in this thread is jerking it off like it's fucking amazing.

>>334972447
That music was awful, but the cuts fit better.
>>
>>334972771
Its literally retarded though.
Its completely out of place and feels so dumb.
Probably they stuck an intern fresh out of MAKE IT LIKE ALL THE OTHER TRAILER college.
>>
>>334972891
This is why i hate that all these fucking uni faggots get a job in the industry they have no fucking idea what they are doing
>>
File: 1455837643004.jpg (21 KB, 176x285) Image search: [Google]
1455837643004.jpg
21 KB, 176x285
Lots of samefagging in this thread...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.