[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRAVELY SECOND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
this box is so pretty
Too bad it's fucked in the corner.
>>
Cancelled my pre-order the moment I heard SE changed the consequences of the job side quests.

If SE can't take their audience seriously than I'm not going to give them my money.

Hope you enjoy your purchase however.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>334966751
My 1st party preorder got cancelled
I mainly love the art and the Artbook with the game was nice so like with Xenoblade and Fire Emblem I honestly just don't give a shit about "what I could have had" so I'll probably enjoy what i got. off of eBay at retail.
>>
>>334967082
Xenoblade and Fire Emblem stories are all largely intact with only swimsuits changed in Xenoblade and some supports changed and swimsuits removed as well as petting mini game removed for FE.

Bravely Second outright changed a job because they thought that Native American class would offend people and replaced it with cowboy and changed the endings so there are no consequences for choosing to support one job master of another.
>>
>>334967285
So the main story got fucked?
>>
>>334968193
Nah but from all reviews and people on /v/, the stakes aren't as high as the previous story and this one relies more on character interactions to provide entertainment rather than a big story and that the side quests are where you get the meat since they are based on characters from the previous game.

That is why I'm upset that Square Enix thinks their audience can't handle death of characters when the previous Bravely Default had plenty of dark plots.
>>
>>334968395
That kind of sucks? I mean I guess. Honestly the worst part about this situation I'm in is that the box and book are bigger than expected and wont fit on the shelf with my collection.
>>
>>334966479
Too bad the game is shit.
>>
>being impressed by the way a box looks
>a box
>>
>>334969660
>not enjoying the little things
>>
So are the Ba' al like Witches from Madoka?
Same artist? inspiration? What? They look nice.
>>
File: 1458879185325.png (57 KB, 276x256) Image search: [Google]
1458879185325.png
57 KB, 276x256
>>334966479
>loved the first game, put up with the costume censoring because it's not very much
>this time it's all fucked
is there an uncensor project going on right now or what
>>
>tried to pre-order the CE back in march
>they didn't have it, tell me to call back in early april
>call them then
>still don't have it

OK
>>
>Bravely censored
>>
>>334970320
>tfw demo keeps freezing on Ba'al fight
what's the play bonus I get from this?
>>
>>334970671
Assuming it's a limited production, if you didn't get it before the release of the game it's unlikely that you'll get it now from a store.
>>
>>334971219

yeah i figured.

I wasn't really hyped for the game so it's not a big deal
>>
>>334966751
This.
Fuck Nintendo really. I'll get the standard cartridge, maybe new.
>>
>>334972453
>not just fucking pirating it
>>
>>334972723
Fuck, I keep forgetting that alternative.
I never CFWd / modded any console or handheld I owned (not even my PSP) but I think I'll start with the N3DS.
>Stella Glow undub
>uncensored BSecond and Fire E Fates

And I think that's it, I'll still support Etrian V and that Sega game Code Dragon 2020 VII 3rd or whatever.
>>
>>334971545
You missed them at Gamestop coming back in stock a few days ago, right after release.
>>
>>334973354
>gamestop cancels my preorder right before release
>gamestop gets more after release
>I still don't get one
????????
>>
>>334973541
Oversold and your CE happened to be one of them, then I guess the cancellations by users + cancelled ones by them came back to the system after launch. Happens with almost every CE, figure, etc. I wasn't aware of them cancelling any though, they had them up MUCH longer than BestBuy or Amazon.
>>
>>334966479
Eu box is better.
>>
No holy shit fucking seriously, this thing is too big.
>>
>>334973960
It has a fucking full sized artbook inside of it, of course it's big.
>>
>>334973960
For you!
>>
so is there no difference between the NA and EU versions?
>>
File: girl_power_by_pidoodle-d7b6uzz.jpg (14 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
girl_power_by_pidoodle-d7b6uzz.jpg
14 KB, 250x200
Does the Eternian Board of Girl Power make a return?
>>
>>334974089
The box fits fine at an angle but I can't fit the artbook in without harming it, and I'm rather upset.
>>
Bravely Default was genuinely bad though. It sits in the island of misfit games with Project X Zone the first and Sonic and the Secret Rings.
>>
How shitty, compared to the EU CE.
>>
>>334975820
It's literally the same thing except the Agnes mini-fig. Both got shafted compared to the Japanese CE.
>>
File: Bravely-Second-EU-CE-Ann.jpg (1011 KB, 4000x1972) Image search: [Google]
Bravely-Second-EU-CE-Ann.jpg
1011 KB, 4000x1972
>>334973935
>>334975820
I prefer actual cover art in some manner rather than minimalistic TITLE ON BLACK the EU box was.
>>334974713
this is the eu box
>>
File: 1459761102977.png (982 KB, 766x661) Image search: [Google]
1459761102977.png
982 KB, 766x661
>>334974824
Psycho fox bitch loli doesnt the rest do
also rip spritmaster and salve

also

>tfw Just figured out can cast cure wall on enemys to heal me everytime i attack them
>Summon+Spellcraft anything

Spellcraft makes magic fun again
>>
Got the game on monday, and have been playing it ever since. I do have a few questions.

1. The fuck is the point of "chompcraft"?
2. The quirks are starting to be overused badly. It started with the "gravy" thing. I got sick and tired of him saying it all the time over everything. I was just about to overlook it since it was just one character, but then when I reached Al-Kampus, Edea says her quirky phrase there twice in the span of a few minutes.
3. Some of the new jobs I like, but many times I feel myself saying "what's the point when another better job makes it obsolete?" It reminds me of FF3, how you get the monk class and are like "Sweet, a brawler", then you get the black belt class and you are like "rip in pepperoni monk, I am never using you again." As for in game instances, I like wizard and charioteer, but fencer? I looked it up, and yes, this game still has the swordmaster job. Which completely outranks it in potential. Fencer just feels like a poor mans performer crossed with a swordmaster.
4. On the "level recommended" part of dungeons, what is a good level to be at to make it a challenge, but not like I am trying to speedrun or anything? Closer to the middle, or just the highest number?
5. This game seems to have money problems. I reach the second town, and barely have enough money for the equips alone, yet there's like 7+ different weapons, AND the spells to buy. Do they expect me to return to them at a later date?
>>
>>334968395

>That is why I'm upset that Square Enix thinks their audience can't handle death of characters

That should've been aparent from the moment that literally all of the asterisk holders from BD came back, despite the fact that it appeared that you killed all of them, and that you are once again killing the new asterisk holders.

At first I thought it was because they stayed in the last loop world, where the asterisk holders were non-lethal optional fights, but it seems like they went back to their original world.

Also, there's still some fucked up shit in the beastiary. It's certainly not front and center, but it's still there.
>>
>>334975820
its not. The box is shittier, has no fig, has a gutted artbook
>>
File: 1460216604222.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1460216604222.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>Collector's edition of a censored product
>>
Is the NA version the same translation as EU?
>>
File: 1387384199-bravely-default.jpg (4 MB, 3500x2590) Image search: [Google]
1387384199-bravely-default.jpg
4 MB, 3500x2590
I beat and enjoyed (most of) BD. I forgot this was coming out completely. Should I play it or pass? How's the repetition in this one? Is it just the same game again?
>>
>>334976448

Chompcraft appears to just be a cookie clicker style distractions where you can get some extra money if you're so inclined, but it'll take a while to get there.

Gravy is fucking annoying and I'm only at the start of Chapter 2, absolutely.

The old classes are totally optional, and because you're locked out of one or the other in the pursuit of them, they put in some remixed classes. I actually opted not to take Swordmaster when I got the option because I knew if I did, I'd wind up doing the exact same broken shit I did in BD.

Fuck if I kniow, I'm overleveled to shit because I use Fight On the fill out the bestiary as I go.

Also have not had this problem because I abuse the shit out of Fight On
>>
>>334966479
Too bad it's fucked by being a butchered game.
>>
>>334976737

I'm on Chapter 2, and most of the settings are exactly the same as BD (same world, same cities but some new ones sprinkled throughout, and in different orders), but the new classes and characters are nifty. There's a good chance if you liked BD, you'll like BS.

As far as the repitition goes, my understanding is that they had originally cut it down to one loop for a good ending, and that was just concerning optional side-missions, but the international release cut that back, so you'll only ever need to play it once.
>>
>>334976448
I was a solid 4-6 levels behind the dungeons most of the time because a lot of my game had random encounters off. I never felt bullshitted but definitely challenged, I died more to random enemies than bosses actually. You can grind levels INSANELY fast in Grapp Keep though, just use Freelancer + Item For All 4x, all party members, turn on auto. All enemies in Grapp are undead and you get max XP after about 4 chains.
>>
>>334976986
Thanks for the good response.
>>
>>334966479
They changes the side quests so that you wouldn't need multiple playthroughs to unlock BD's asterisks. It was done because Japanese players complained about that. Why would anybody be mad about that?
>>
>>334974713
No agnies figure for NA
>>
I threw the box with the CD and kept the Book and the game.
>>
>he bought censored shit

go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1460984635055.png (80 KB, 407x265) Image search: [Google]
1460984635055.png
80 KB, 407x265
>>334977385
You knights of the censorship order are so annoying. Fedora-tier.
>>
>>334977149

The way I've heard it explained is that, because all of the side missions are binary choices that lock you out of one thing or the other, the JP ending would reflect on the choices you made, and then by playing NG+, you could resolve the choices in a way where you help both sides. The intro AR movie even alludes to this, with Agnes talking about "you might feel like you failed, but your efforts are never wasted... send your thoughts through time"

I've heard (not seen, still not done) that in the EU and US versions, you just get the best ending, which leads to a bunch of plot holes because characters who should either be dead or defeated show up all smiles.
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.png (218 KB, 1166x849) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.png
218 KB, 1166x849
>>334977518
New game + most of the time refers to the second half of the game where you are able to do the sidequests again, and a normal player would take this to their advantage by choosing the jobs they didn't get earlier in the game to prepare for the end game bosses. Bad thing was that by doing Job A then Job B or Job B then Job A you wouldn't get a satisfying conclusion to the side quest's story in the Jap version, where you had to pic the same choice twice. This makes no sense in a gameplay perspective so they changed it so you always get the good ending of the sidequest based on whichever choice you picked last. Sidequests weren't that fun this time around so I'm glad they did it.
>>
Heres what I like about the game:
>the new jobs are fun and interesting, especially wizard
>I like Yew as a character because I've always liked the Scholarly types
>Dungeons are way better now
>Grinding is even less painless than it was in Default and I am doing it without realizing it at this point
>Tiz isn't edgy at all like the cover and design makes him seem

What I hate:
>gravy, I do not get the point of this, was it in the japanese version, also Yew's massive amounts of cringeworthy moments, especially losing his spaghetti when meeting Tiz
>Edea, I just hate her. Hated her in default and now she is worse in this game. She is such a pointless character in this game
>how little chemistry the party has, they all just feel so samey, I had more fun with the demo characters which I am also butthurt about considering they are basically Alisha 2.0
>the fact that the story feels like its not as serious and more like a cartoon trying to be lighthearted with puns and jokes
>Tiz's hair

I'm having fun with it the new jobs are really fun, but so far I actually prefer defaults story AND characters since default at least had Ringabel.
>>
File: 1456344331158.gif (2 MB, 360x260) Image search: [Google]
1456344331158.gif
2 MB, 360x260
>>334978373
Gravy was Magnolia's thing on the JP version, while Yew had "ganbarevenji" which was something like "let's do our best for revenge", a lame jap pun. On the western version Magnolia became french and Yew inherited her gravy thing.

>tfw demo party wasn't the party of the main game
>>
>>334970562
It's out since the European release
>>
>>334977112
Don't forget the Patissier passive that has a chance to prevent item use. Still, the new chain system kinda sucks balls, since you HAVE to sit through some 4 battles every time for that 999 JP.
>>
>>334979076
Theres less job levels to get this time around, and I actually like this more because it makes it easy to grind WHILE playing the game.
>>
>>334978757
Ugh....at least they made Magnolia bearable.
>>
File: tumblrr.png (208 KB, 1280x449) Image search: [Google]
tumblrr.png
208 KB, 1280x449
>>334979383
>Ugh....
>>
>>334979225
Less job levels at the expense of a good amount of new jobs. Also, it's retarded how fast you level up in comparison to your job levels. Leaving EXP on for 2 job level grinds got me to 99. They should at least have made it so you could get to 9999 JP on a chain or a farmable enemy that gives 999 on a single fight.
>>
So the native american turned into a cowboy, how bad is it? Are they torture to listen to? How much screen-time do they get? This is really the only problem I have about this localization.
>>
>>334979704
Turn off EXP.

I did this in Default as well.
>>
>>334979843
Not bad at all, at most the lisp all female characters got thanks to the shitty voice compression.
>>334979914
>Turn off EXP
But I did, except for those two job levels I wanted to level up to make up for the hours spent grinding. Then I discovered how much EXP you get while grinding so I decided to just get it over with. As a bonus the EXP of the party is no longer uneven.
>>
File: YKZ8GVC.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
YKZ8GVC.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
>>334979843

This is honestly the weirdest thing about the entire game.

So: the Tomahawk class was changed to the Hawkeye class. The only things that were changed were the costume and name, which is the weirdest shit in the world, because the class (and the character) are based around trick shots. Which makes perfect sense that it was changed to a cowboy, because if you're designing a trick shot class that specializes in guns, why the fuck would you make an Indian and not a Cowboy?

The most confusing thing, though, is that she talks with a comically thick New Yorker accent.
>>
Could you not get new game plus in Default by getting a fake ending? Is there such a thing in This game?
>>
>>334979843
Because, you know, of all the Indians that would play this game and be angry.
>>
File: 1458763691985.png (243 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1458763691985.png
243 KB, 557x605
>>334980257
This is a spoiler, but it won't ruin the experience so read if you like.
New game + is now a plot mechanic.
>>
>>334970942
Not much of note. The only big-ish play bonus is an elixir, but you need to complete the beastiary for that if memory serves correctly.
>>
>>334966479
Suporting censored game
WHY
>>
>>334980792
>censored

???
>>
>>334980220
>killing native americans turns you into a cowboy
fukkin kecleon
>>
File: bravely_second-cowgirl.jpg (113 KB, 840x473) Image search: [Google]
bravely_second-cowgirl.jpg
113 KB, 840x473
>>334980976

Well, no, she was also turned into a cowboy.

Which is still pretty fucked up, ultimately. And all that appears to have changed in her design is she's wearing a hat instead of a headband.
>>
>>334980917
they added more cloth to the outfits in the game. Who faps to the chibi art style in the first place though
>>
>>334980917
The indian costume
>>
do they still sell items for real money so you can use bravely second more often?
>>
>>334981124
Pants instead of a "skirt".

I still don't get the NY/NJ accent at all, it's really jarring.
>>
>>334981126
>the 'who faps' argument

It's about getting an untarnished product.

Still fuckin pissed about the cut 'bad' endings though.
>>
>>334981248
Almost all the costumes have been altered
https://youtu.be/wpOqTxwOM1U?t=1m2s
>>
>>334966479
This game is so pretty.

Too bad it's fucked in the localization
>>
>>334981430
You don't care about an untarnished product. You literally care about fapbait.
>>
>>334966479
>>
>>334981248
>improvement is censorship now
????
>>
Native American girls > Cowgirls
I wouldn't be fapping to her anyway but it's still a disappointment
>>
>>334967082
>I mainly love the art
That's actually the reason I canceled. Once I heard that not only was NA not getting an Agnes statue, but we were also getting a censored artbook, I was fucking done.

I already got suckered into the FE scam, I ain't doin that shit again.
>>
>>334968395
The sad thing is, I know people that fully support the decision. "What right do they have to make us feel even more depressed in what's supposed to be an already somewhat sad story, just because we want white mage more than some shitty other job?"

Friend of mine gets pissy about it every time I mention it.
>>
Who trolled poor naive Tiz into thinking his new haircut is fashionabluh?
>>
>>334981501
But it's already been established that it's not fapbait at all, it's pointless censorship because someone got paid based on how many 'troubling' things they 'fixed'. Why are you defending pointless censorship for a paycheck?
>>
File: Furious Mary.png (261 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Furious Mary.png
261 KB, 640x480
>>334981865

>"What right do they have to make us feel even more depressed in what's supposed to be an already somewhat sad story, just because we want white mage more than some shitty other job?"
>What right do they have
>right

Jesus tapdancing Christ. I don't mind the change but that's the most infuriating thing I've read in a while. They're the fucking devs, they could disembowel Edea and have Magnolia cuck Yew with the Kaiser, they can do whatever the fuck they want. You don't have to like it, but fuck you, "the right".

Jesus.
>>
>>334966751
>>334968193
>>334981865

To be honest, i don't feel bad about those "endings" since i wouldn't have replayed it another two times just to see all quest endings and get all the jobs anyways.

The game has much bigger problems than that either way.
>>
>>334973717
RIP shits gone again
>>
are there micro-transactions in this one?
>>
>>334983638
I'm pretty sure it uses the same system as Bravely Default. Meaning, if you paid money for it, you're an idiot, as the game gives you more than enough shit for the town building to more totally finished it by like, the halfway mark of the game, so you're able to get end-game equipment at that point.
>>
>>334983827

Yup.

The ONLY things you can buy are Bravely Second points. You can have a maximum of 3, and you get 1 every 8 hours, and you can play the entire game without using it once.

Literally the only people who would ever spend money on it are retards.
>>
>>334983974
>>334983827
why do you defend a pay to win system
>>
File: 1420342993944.png (59 KB, 580x356) Image search: [Google]
1420342993944.png
59 KB, 580x356
>>334984254
>the only people who would ever spend money on it are retards
>why do you defend a pay to win system
>>
>>334984254
Because you don't need it to win.

Game hands you options to make grinding easy modo.
>>
>>334981865
It's not about which choice you make in the sidequest at the start. The problem is that if you want the good ending for a side of the sidequest you have to choose it twice, locking you out of the job you didn't choose at first. That's what got changed.
>>
>>334984451
You literally can't get the bad end anymore
>>
>>334983638
>>334984254
I know usually pay2win bullshitters defend their shitty games with "But it's not really pay2win!" or "It's not THAT pay2win!" but it's honestly really fucking pointless in both Bravely Default and Bravely Second. In theory it would be broken if you used bravely second points non-stop but then you would have to purchase the item thousands of times for like one boss if you weren't actually prepared and that would take forever. The only thing it's good for is sending attacks to friends and you only need one or two points for that so you don't need to spend any money.

The thing is that activating bravely second only gives you one action for one character when normally you have four characters that can take four actions per turn, so it's basically fucking nothing and honestly makes the fight slower a lot of the time.
>>
>>334984254
1) singleplayer game
2) you dont need to use them at all unless you're some shittershattered moron
3) you get them for free.
>>
>>334967082

>I mainly love the art

So you bought a censored artbook of chibi shit of a bad game
>>
>>334986680
like 4 pictures out of 250 pages holy shit
>>
>>334987087
Five, including the original cover.
>>
File: 860f6a4909d8dc046cbe08e5.jpg (22 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
860f6a4909d8dc046cbe08e5.jpg
22 KB, 447x400
>>334986680
>Not liking chibi
>>
File: upload.php.jpg (271 KB, 618x521) Image search: [Google]
upload.php.jpg
271 KB, 618x521
>>334987345
the artbook is not chibi
>>
>>334977149
>trusting Ninty's words
You're a gullible idiot.
>>
>>334987454
That's a shame.
>>
File: 1460102740181.jpg (35 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1460102740181.jpg
35 KB, 640x478
>>334987259
OH LAWDY LAWD NOT THE 5 PICTURES OF ART. THEY MIGHT HAVE WELL HAVE USED NONE OF AKIHIKO'S WORK AT THAT POINT
WHAT EVER SHALL I DO???? MIGHT AS WELL SELL THIS BOOK NOW IT HAS NO ARTISTIC VALUE WHAT SO EVUH
>>
File: 1459204309344.jpg (1 MB, 1166x1986) Image search: [Google]
1459204309344.jpg
1 MB, 1166x1986
>>334981501
Obligatory
>>
Stop wasting money on CEs and save+invest it instead

fuckin fags
>>
There are too many jobs, I don't know which ones to choose and go into analysis paralysis and play another game instead. Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>334989232
>>>/biz/
>>
>>334987963
How many pages would it take to become unacceptable?
>>
>>334990493
Over 10
>>
>>334990598
Why?
>>
>>334990712
Wynaut?
>>
>>334976448
Fencer is an early alternate to charioteer.

Charioteer is pretty much shit after lv 3. Weapon throw is crap, and the wep lv up abilities are a waste outside the class.
Fencer nets you alot of nice abilities for early game.
>>
>>334991082
That's not an answer.
>>
>>334981501
I love people telling me not only what I care about, but what I want.

Thanks Nintendo employee.
>>
>>334991163
and that's not a question.
>>
>>334991258
Why did you answer "How many pages would it take to become unacceptable?" with "Over 10"?
Explain your reasoning and how you arrived at that number.
>>
>>334991357
I just feel that's when my dissatisfaction would reach a point where I would have a lack of content be unacceptable. I like having an artbook for references and to enjoy the art in person. One page isn't that much of a hit to me, 5 pages would have me be kind of upset. But my 250 page artbook being a 240 page artbook would have me livid.
tl;dr that's just my personal limit.
>>
>>334976448

Here's how you make fencer useful. First use wolf stance, then use wolf fang, then use stalwart aurochs, then use wolf fang again. Rinse and repeat. I've gotten a shitton of damage out of it by doing this.

At first I thought it was useless as well, but it at least nets me more damage than most magic. Is it just me or are these fucking magic classes gimped this time around? Also, you're right about money, God dammit I am always poor. Played Bravely Default and I was never this broke. As for the dungeons, I'm a always a level below the minimum or at the same level. I've actually died a lot, certainly more-so than Bravely Default.
>>
>>334991674
>I just feel
Strong opener.
>5 pages would have me be kind of upset
>>334987963
Why lie? You don't look very upset here.
>>
SOMEONE
FUCKING
TELL ME
HOW TO BEAT BA'AL GOLDIE.

It heals itself for 2000+ every time. Do I just need to lower the difficulty or what? Currently playing on hard. It's at level 14 and so am I.
>>
>>334989483

The only analysis paralysis I get is when I need to decide between which asterisk holder I should fight.
>>
>>334977112
The Grapp Keep with Phoenix Downs grind doesn't work 100% of the time

If you're less than 45, the better way is to grind at the Mill in Ancheim. Catmancer Attack Item Amp on all and Zeus Wrath instant kill a mob of three because all of the robots weakness is Lightening. (Whisker Sense is optional but better chance to get braves). Easiest 2.0 and 3.0 bonus.
>>
>>334991925
Pages not pictures.
I just feel is a very strong open, considering it's My feelings on the artbook you asked about.
>>
>>334992443
I personally went with whose side I felt right except for minor spoiler white mage because I had red mage AND Bishop already.
I also sided with Praline because PIRATES. Barbarossa was right.
>>334992692
I prefer to just give everyone the Hunting ability and use Berserk with Red Mage's BP Recovery. Put some decent weapons on everyone and you'll get 300 JP and 1.5k~ EXP after a chain of 10.
>>
>>334992757
It's still five censored pages.
>>
>>334992912

Yeah that's what I'm doing so far. Chose Jackal and Mephilia's side. You're pretty far ahead, did you get the EU version?
>>
I remember being poor in Bravely Default but then I learned about a exploit where on of the bosses in your personal village thing can have a debug elixir to steal that would sell for several times more than a regular elixir. You could steal from the boss then run away only to challenge him again and steal from him another time. This way you had infinite money.
>>
>>334993234
No I've just been playing a bit since it came out in the US. I got it the first day.
I went with Kamiizumi's side since I wanted summoner, then I remembered you have to go and FIND the summons and then you have to survive them. Minor spoiler about another class but supposedly there is another class that you also need to find the abilities for, not canmancer, I'd say the name but it is a LARGE spoiler
>>
>>334993442

Also, you can't get Amateratsu if you get the summoner class earlier than chapter 5. Locking us out was a shitty move.
>>
>>334993176
it's 5 pictures, one of which was apparently the cover? if anything it's 2 pages.
>>
>>334993442
yokai
>>
>>334993830
How are five altered pages turning into two? What world do you live in?
>>
>>334993693
WHAT. So now I have a incomplete game. Awesome. I bet that summon is extremely strong too with a sidequest of it's own or something.
>>334993897
Yep. Do you actually collect demons or did I read it incorrectly?
>>
>>334993994
the wonderful world of buyer's remorse
he's in the denial stage
>>
>>334993994
>>334994086
I said removed pages. as in 5 pages worth is gone. not the 3 pictures of bondage agnes, the cover, and one of geist. Holy shit
>>
>>334993997

That's what I hear, at least. Some are saying that if you choose to beat her the first time around, you won't be able to get Amaterasu.

I really hope that's not the case for you anon. But that's the word on the street.
>>
>>334966751
So the one good change NoA did was the reason for you to not buy the game?
For those who doesn't know and are on the "LE CENSORSHIP" wagon, the sidequests endings he's talking about were terrible in the japanese version (So much, not even the japs liked it.) and in order to get another one (The old endings would be essentially "WAH WHY DID WE CHOOSE THIS OPTION INSTEAD OF THE OTHER ONE?! ;_;" instead of just being "Well I'm glad I picked this one.") required you to start said SQ on NG+
>>
>>334994261
>it was shit anyway!
By your logic, Iguess we shouldn't bring over games if nips don't like them
>>
>>334966751
>Look up to find out whether or not SE actually completely and utterly gutted the sidequests
>They still imply that some of the asterisk holders still die if you chose to fight them

All SE basically did was just give you the real ending of the sidequests instead of forcing you to choose that person twice.
>>
File: Nicolai_Nikolanikov.png (159 KB, 360x483) Image search: [Google]
Nicolai_Nikolanikov.png
159 KB, 360x483
I need someone to explain to me what would happen if he were to cast fate on me.
>>
>>334994505
it actually implies that they are "chased off" but you have no idea what actually happened to them.
>>
>>334994424
They don't bring games nips don't like, though...

You don't hear often of it because they are good at making games.
>>
>>334994319
Absolutely false. I chose Summoner at the earliest opportunity and I still got Amatarasu. I don't know where you heard that but it is not true in the slightest. No need to worry.
>>
>>334994630
Jackal is for all intents and purposes dead if you pick De Rosa.
>>
>>334994642
Relevant retorts: Zero Time Dilemma, #FE
>>
>>334995043
>Game that's not out yet
>An actual answer I didn't think of.
To be fair, #FE has some sort of fanbase hoping to play it in the west, though not trying to deny your have an actual legit point.
>>
>>334995043
#FE sold out a bunch of concerts and records so its a success as far as the recording company is concerned. The gameplay is pretty much Strange Journey all over again too.

The biggest problem is the coating of paint.
>>
>>334995450
>Game that's not out yet
You're right. However, the original Zero Escape game 999 was a commercial failure in Japan. In addition to that, regardless of any proof or examples of success there is a strong belief in Japan that Americans do not typically enjoy VNs. Nonetheless, 999 arrived nearly one year after its original Japanese release. Were it not for that, and its subsequent American following, ZTD would not be weeks from release right now. The series would have ended prematurely unsold and unwanted.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.