[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The PS4.5 has improved GPU, CPU, and RAM, among other things.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
The PS4.5 has improved GPU, CPU, and RAM, among other things.
Try to convince me that this is a bad thing.
Pro-tip: You can't
>>
>>334961972
>Pro-tip You can't
Stop this.
>>
You have to pay for it.
>>
Because doing an upgrade mid console cycle has never ended bad
>32x
>sega cd
>jaguar cd

Sony faggots are cancer, why do Sony faggots always gotta talk shit for? I've never met asony fan boy that wasn't a faggot.

>your a faggot
>>
File: tumblr_leddit_9fag_fb.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_leddit_9fag_fb.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>Sony tell game devs to optimize future releases for both platforms.
>Devs tell them to fuck off.
>Make games for the PC instead.
>>
>>334961972
it's not improved enough to be as good as a PC for the same price, and for the price most people payed for the original one included they could've had a gaming pc for years now
>>
It IS a bad thing, but only to the suckers who bought the first model.
>>
>>334961972
>>334964085
The good thing about this is that, this will probably be a regular thing, regular hardware upgeades and decent gamers will recognise that consoles are attempting to become self contained pc's
Eventually abandoning console gaming
>>
>>334964085
that's not even the same shit.

To play 32x, sega cd and jaguar cd, you needed the main console to make them work, also those were always called just "add-ons", not upgraded versions of something that already existed.
The PS4.5, neo, whatever is the retarded name it's going to get, is just an upgraded ps4.

I didn't see shitstorm when Sony released the PSP 2000, or when Nintendo released the New 3DS. Why is now a bad thing?
>>
only a bad thing for poor people
>>
>*new* PS4
>maybe some exclusive games
>still have to pay for shit online
I have no idea what kind of masochist would buy a PS4. Like I'm genuinely confused on why anybody on /v/ would buy a PS4. Maybe it's more justified if you never bought PS+, but still.
>>
At first I didn't care. But then I heard about the ground rules they're setting for developers to make sure that no one who owns one and not the other is excluded from features or titles.

Having heard this though I still don't care.
>>
File: GamesAreNotFun.gif (10 KB, 576x448) Image search: [Google]
GamesAreNotFun.gif
10 KB, 576x448
>>334961972
So instead of getting a PC back in the 90's and doing the same thing of buying hardware every other year, you got a console.

Now that hardware on PC holds up over a longer period of time and now your expected to upgrade your console in half the time of what you would of in previous generations, you are hopping onto the train of I'M GETTING MORE POWER EACH TIME SO IT'S ALRIGHT, IT'S THE FUTURE!

Fuck off you putz.
>>
>WE WANT MORE MONEY
>FUCK THE DEVS THAT MAKE OUR CONSOLES WORTH SHIT
>p-please make games for our console
>why are you walking away
>>
Actually a physical add-on like the old days to increase power would be okay in my opinion, assuming they only release one of them. They would be cheaper than a whole new console and easier in every way.
>>
>>334961972
It's another $400 paperweight with nogames
>>
>>334967168
If i recall correctly, the addons from back then weren't that cheap compared to the actual consoles. Wasn't the Sega CD almost the same price as the Genesis?
>>
File: 1356507401592.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1356507401592.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
>>334961972
Consoles confirmed for going the MOBILE route. Expect a new console every second year. Have fun faggots.
>>
File: bc7.png (211 KB, 680x566) Image search: [Google]
bc7.png
211 KB, 680x566
>>334967175
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.