[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to Japan this summer /v/ What are some essential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 938x632
I'm going to Japan this summer /v/

What are some essential vidya-core things that I should be on the lookout for? Like games or merchandise I can't get here in the states or without shipping being incredibly pricey
>>
>>334945767
wtf is vidya-core?
>>
ARCADES
>>
A gun to shoot yourself for going and doing the pathetic weeb loser shit in Japan instead of going out to the club scene and then checking out the amazing scenery.
>>
>>334946103
I bet you only play mature games like TLoU and Assassins Creed
>>
>>334946324

No, but I value getting to meet some people and experience a culture over getting a Asuka Tenga egg and a SNES that I'll play once.
>>
>>334946480
Yet you're here posting on /v/ instead of going outside...
>>
>>334946640

I'm eating breakfast and planning a trip and browsing threads inbetween. If you don't want to be called out on being a disgusting weeb, go to /a/ or some other shit tier board where the other subhumans talk about their maid cafes and le gaijin clubs.
>>
>>334946863
maybe you should stick to /soc/ if you're gonna be a normalfag. In case you haven't noticed, this is /v/ - video games.

Of course I'm going to ask about vidya here instead of sight seeing or where the best maid cafes are. If you fail to understand that and are only here for /v/ culture and shitposting, you need to go.
>>
>>334946863
who pissed in your cornflakes
>>
>>334947465
>In case you haven't noticed, this is /v/ - video games.

Exactly. It's not /v/ - my personal blog. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>334947593

Tertiary weeb fag shit like this has no place here. Going to Akihabara and arcades is literally what everybody does and you'd have to be a serious mush brain to enjoy it.
>>
>>334947614

Other anon here, I half noted your view here until now. >>334947465 is "more right".
>>
>>334946863
jesus calm down anon
>>
>>334945767
>Like games or merchandise I can't get here in the states or without shipping being incredibly pricey
this is kind of a dumb question anyway. just think about your favorite game series and be on the look out for stuff about them. unless you want us to tip you in on a super rare JP game cartridge that will get you thousands on american ebay, in that case go to >>>/vr/
>>
>>334946103
>club scene
enjoy your acustic trauma shitter
>>
If you can op try and grab a rail pass for the shinkansen and check out some of the different cities. Tokyo is cool and all but I found even a week there to be a bit much before I ran outta things to do. You can check out super potato in the weeb district and check out the all the retro game stuff. They have that really awesome mischief makers comic posted on one of their registers
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.