[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, so I just started dark souls 3, it's my first souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Hey, so I just started dark souls 3, it's my first souls game. This pic pretty much sums up my experience so far.
>>
Played Dark Souls, you should too.

Heard bad things about Dark Souls II, though not like "what a piece of shit" but more like "meh, Souls 1 was better"

Have heard nothing but amazing things about Dark Souls III, the true Second Coming of Dark Souls 1. You'll get that feeling from all of em I hear. It's a damn good feeling too, isn't it?
>>
>>334945002
Dark souls 2 is a piece of shit, dont play that game
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 500x374
>tfw 3 is the easiest game of the three
Anyone else feel this way? Like you're not getting stuck in an area for more than 4-5 attempts, if that?
>>
>>334947069
I feel it's harder than the first time I played dark souls 2, and it's definetely harder than when I recently played dark souls 1, where every boss took me 1-2 attempts, and bloodborne (but not OH)

It's certainly not as hard as the first time I played dark souls 1 though.
>>
>>334947069
I don't think so. It's just that the more experience you have playing Souls, the more you intuitively know what to expect and how to deal with it.
>>
>>334947069
Maybe you're experienced now stupid.
>>
>>334947069
mmm some bits i died to a lot like the shitty parts of smouldering lake but yeah it was mostly a breeze.

if you didn't beat sulyvahn on your first try you are casual filth
>>
>>334945002
Learn how to roll.
Find a 100% phys shield.

The i-frames are longer than ever.
70% rolling feels like flippy ringing from DS1.

You can still cheese even late game shit with high stability shields.
25 Vigor is easy mode.
>>
>>334945002
Christ. Tumblr took some drawfags work and copied it?
>>
Why the fuck would you start with the third game in a trilogy?

You're pretty much missing out on every intentional homage or call back 3 is making to 1.
>>
>>334947069
Easier than my first dark souls 1 playthrough, harder than subsequent playthroughs and any of my dark souls 2 playthroughs
>>
>>334946814
dark souls 3 is more bloodborne 2 than a true dark souls game

i'm still waiting on an interconnected world and not this linear level-by-level shit they've been doing since demon's
>>
>>334947069
If you've played the other souls games I would imagine you've acclimated yourself to them by now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.