[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup. Trying to play Dark Souls 3 but my PC is a bit dated now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Sup.

Trying to play Dark Souls 3 but my PC is a bit dated now, any way I can reduce the graphics and shit more than what they give you in the options?
>>
>>334943226
Good luck with that. Devs made ds3 pretty unaproachable in terms of modifying how the game looks. also what part of the game are you at? the firelink shrine is one realy unoptimised area. the majority of the game is ok and 50+fps in most areas. Except archdragon peak seriously fuck that fucking peace of shit place with shit fucking cucking fuckerino fps
>>
>>334943519

Right at the beginning, just plays like shit on the lowest graphics settings.
Thought I'd be safe considering I can play Fallout 4 on medium.
>>
>>334943226
low settings 480x800 gives the same performance as max settings 1080p
>>
>>334943767
just manmode trough firelink shrine. Miyazaki dont know how to make constant 60 fps. there are areas where your fps will drop for no reason It is almost as if it is rendering EVERYTHING that is in your field of view no matter how far it is.
>>
>>334943767
are you playing 800x600 in fullscreen or windowed? also check graphics options again. I had weird bug where dark souls would not recognise i changed settings and left them on high.
>>
>>334944342
Playing at 1920x1080
Double checked the settings and they're deffo lowest.
>>
>>334943767
That is weird. I played fallout 4 on low and had some problems. but dark souls 3 on low run in a wide range of fps but for the most part it is 40-60.
With ocasional places that JUST dip those frames to that ''cinemathic'' framerate.
>>
The game is big pile of horseshit don't touch it. Devs who made this game should be doing something else.
>>
>>334944508
try setting resolution lower most of the settings can remain at medium or high. resolution for some reason eats all the fps.
>>
>>334944508
Reduce the resolution for starters, that's easily the most demanding thing. Also set texture filtering to performance in the graphics card menu and turn off windows defender
>>
>>334944587
yeah nah mate. you just bitter. I played trough it once already I liked it for the most part. tho there was some parts that was like "Yep i can see how they released dark souls 3 within souch a small time window"
>>
Set your virtual memory to some retarded amount like 10 000 - 20 000

Get nvidia hotfix driver.
Shit helped my toster a bunch.
>>
>>334944729
Not OP here. How do i find this Texture filtering thing you are talking about. I have Nvidia graphics card.
>>
>>334944971
I have AMD but that's supposed to work with NVIDIA too. I suppose it's found in whatever the equivalent to Radeon settings is
>>
Gonna ask this here too, is there any reliable fix to the "white screen crash", on startup thingy? Ive tried every tip n trick i found from google/steam forums and i just cant get this shit to work.
>>
>>334944729
>>334944657
Dropped the res to lowest and I'm at the wall of lothric but it will still drop the FPS to like -15 and then peak up to about 20 -30 for a bit before dropping again
>>
>>334945170
>Right click on your desktop
>NVIDIA Control Panel
>Manage 3D settings
>Program settings
>Select darksoulsiii.exe
>Go down to 3. Specify the settings for this program
>Go down to Texture filtering
>Change the setting to "performance
>>
>>334945189
bump, pls respond pls
>>
File: baby.jpg (169 KB, 1274x717) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
169 KB, 1274x717
>Buy Dark Souls for 360 years ago
>Play 2 hours of it
>Try to play it a day later
>The game won't start
>The console says the disc is too scratchy
>It's not scratchy at all
>The store won't take it back

>Buy it on Steam recently
>It runs like shit and it won't recognize my controller
>Try DSFix
>The game won't start
>Troubleshoot for 2 days
>It won't work
>refund it

>Try it again with a pirated copy a few weeks ago
>troubleshooting
>still won't work

WHAT A GREAT GAME
>>
>>334943226
Welp. What is soft ban and how do i get rid of it?
Got banned for using my keyboard driver. uninstalled and the warning thing disapeared. reinstalled it cuz i cant use my keyboard without it. got banned. This seems like the worst anti-cheat system i've ever seen; forcing people to remove drivers from their pc.
>>
Fucking japs and their meme games, ill just refund this piece of shit and buy xcom 2 for snaketits or something
>>
>>334947371
Your filename is accurate at defining you.
>>
>>334947949
>IT'S YOUR FAULT FROM SOFTWARE CAN'T MAKE A WORKING PRODUCT

Typical from baby
>>
Sorry for off-topic question but how do I summon more than 2 dark phantoms? I've used the dried finger but still can only summon 2 red phantoms. I want to create a fightclub, is there some item I'm missing that makes you able to summon alot more phantoms or something?
>>
>>334947371
>buy game
>get DSfix
>play it at 60fps from start to end
>no problems whatsoever
Sounds like a fuck up on your end.
>>
>>334948103
The game not working is also typical. That is why it was massively recalled and From went out of business. No reviews of the game exist, of course, because it did not run for anyone.
>>
>>334948375
>>334948471

>It's working fine for me !!!!
>>
>>334947371
>>334948542
>The game doesn't work for me is SHIT

stupid Jeb! poster
>>
>>334947371
How do you fuck up DSfix? It's just pasting a few files alongside the .exer you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>334949202
>exer

The funny thing is you're most likely some inbred mongoloid genetic waste piece of shit who has no idea how PCs work and how so many things. DSFix not working after the GFWL shutdown is a very widespread issue, but you probably don't know anything about that because you're a mindless 13 year old faggot who was lucky and somehow got this piece of shit working. I hope the devil sodomizes your soul
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.