[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peppy playable in SFZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: SFZ-Peppy_Hare[1].jpg (337 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
SFZ-Peppy_Hare[1].jpg
337 KB, 1000x1000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz8a-WctBS8

le barrel roll meme
>>
>tfw the Star Fox franchise has become one with the barrel roll meme
>>
>>334941516
How could all these futuristic ships miss a little arwing?
>>
File: 1458936434915.jpg (11 KB, 229x231) Image search: [Google]
1458936434915.jpg
11 KB, 229x231
>>334941516
It's so fucking dumb they even put that in the game that it loops back into comedy. Maybe it has to do with how fuckin' enthusiastic Peppy is whenever he barrel rolls.
>>
>>334941872
It never pays to underestimate star fox
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>334942164

Fuck off Peppy
>>
My Fellow Nintenbros

Wake Up.

We lost SFZ, that very thought still fucking burns me as I write this. But Understand this, We Got Five, count with Me One (Mario and sonic) Two (Book of Unwritten tales) Three(Slain) Four (Kirby: PR) And Five (#FE) games coming.

And Guess what?

We sweep through that, and get as small of a lost as we can in Slain, We Will not only make up what we lost in SFZ, we will have cut into sonys lead.
This is war, My brothers and Sisters, and wars are not won by one battle, one moment. We will lose battles, we will lose games.... but we will win the war.

This Campaign is focused on one thing, and one thing only, Fixing Vidya. Fixing the Corrupt journalist, Fixing /v/, making the REAL games, Our Consoles. And we have to work hard for it.

GIANT BOMB and the DNC have written us of as a Insurgency. Damn Right we are an Insurgency, We are an Insurgency fighting for the future of our children, our families, our very way of life. Corporates like Goldman Sachs, and the Microsoft want to keep us down. And we are down, right now.

What matters is this.....Will we stay down, let the world Die around us, because we lost by a little bit in Star Fox Zero. We were no matter what going to lose SFZ, I wish it wasn't that way but the DNC and Gabe's foothold on the west is strong.

We Have to Stand, to give this goddamn world a fighting chance, Steam won't change Anything, Sony will make it even Worse. We have to win this or Our very way of Life is Gone, and I am not being Dramatic. Gaben wouldn't dare change a thing to keep his Pals in Wall Street Happy, and Sonyggers will Accelerate us into another War. We Let that happen we won't have another Chance, there isn't another 4 years, there isn't a "Next Time" There is only Now
>>
>>334942482
Yeah, fuck off pepe
>>
>>334941516
AILERON ROLL
cancer
>>
>>334941516
Star Fox is dead and Miyamoto's shitty gimmicks combined with NOAs obsessions with MEME's is to blame. Jesus fucking Christ. Why?
>>
thinking about importing this, the treehouse writing is irksome
>>
Why is him shouting barrel roll so fucking funny
>>
File: 1460434614608.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1460434614608.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>334941516
>he says it every single time

Thought it was going to be cringy, but that's so fucking stupid that I love it.
>>
>you can play as best Star Fox character
sold
>>
>>334941516
>They actually had Peppy's VA record that one line with multiple inflections

they're quite dedicated for a bunch of hired VA's.
>>
> You can play as the living meme
sssold
>>
He sounds so excited every time. It's adorable.
>>
So wait, you can actually play as the other pilots in this game?

Not gonna watch the video to spoil myself, but how do you do that? Is it required in some missions or is it optional?
>>
>>334949085
you can only play Falco and Peppy in these side missions.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.