[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the best. Easily the hardest boss in game (beat dancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Kingdude.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kingdude.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
Literally the best.

Easily the hardest boss in game (beat dancer first try, suck it no-dodge scrubs). First boss thats giving me an actual fun challenge, even had to stop trying for a day cause I couldn't do it. First phase turns into a bit of a chore once you figure out how easy it is, but still feels fucking awesome everytime he starts flying with the camera following, in general, visually it's probably the sickest soulsborne boss to look at. Props to From for putting him into a fun to discover secret area, every other company would shove something they've put this much work into right in your face. Replaces Biggy and Smalls as my favorite soulsborne boss, followed by Soul of Cinder cause that music and fucking ninja flips just hit to hard on nostalgia. Aside from the lack of interconectivity of the world this is objectively the best souls game. As a reference, I play all these games solo, cause I'm not an easymode cheating scrub.
>>
Agreed
>>
>skyward sword rip off
>good
if a game copies skyward shit, it is not a good game.
>>
>>334919634
he is no hard at all
bloodborne has a million times harder bosses
>>
>hard
He's piss easy

What makes him kinda annoying is the fucking CAMERA LOCK ON THE FIRST PART

It just doesn't work it's awful
>>
>>334920570
>bloodborne bosses
>hard at all

The only hard boss in all of bb was the last boss of the dlc.
>>
>>334919634
I found Soul of Cinder both harder and better.
>>
>>334921274
no
logarius
blood leting beast
abhorent beast
gascoigne
ebrietas
pthumerian decendant
plus the dlc
>>
>>334920625
If you stay in front of him it works 90% of the time, if you get closer to the neck it starts to go to shit since they didnt plan you to hug him.
>>
>>334920625
Lock onto the rider in the first phase and position yourself so you can hit the dragon's neck.
>>
>>334920032

Skyward Sword was pretty alright and if anything, that final boss fight was one of the best parts.
>>
File: 1460984635055.png (80 KB, 407x265) Image search: [Google]
1460984635055.png
80 KB, 407x265
>>334919634
Did you just call a people scrubs while calling NK hard?
>>
>>334919634
>camera looses lock on when he starts flying around
>awful hitbox on the lightning strike, will get hit despite properly dodging, have to basically be close enough to roll below the dragon, or far enough to roll completely out of reach of the attack
>if he starts his fire attack when you're in the wrong spot, it's guaranteed to hit you, that attack can sometimes hit you twice, one shotting you
>literally impossible with slow weapons in his second phase unless you parry, as he doesn't leave enough time to get attacks in after his own attacks
>first phase is basically a waste of time, should never die to it unless you get one shot
Beat him on my third attempt on my first play through anyways, my second attempt was me messing with another weapon I hadn't really used before. Pretty shitty boss fight really, although I liked the visual design.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.