[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder: he ruined world of warcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ghostcrawler.jpg (83 KB, 640x551) Image search: [Google]
ghostcrawler.jpg
83 KB, 640x551
daily reminder: he ruined world of warcraft
>>
You can't ruin something that was already pure shit, so he did nothing.
>>
File: Balance makes you smug.png (1008 KB, 1054x494) Image search: [Google]
Balance makes you smug.png
1008 KB, 1054x494
I'm just glad he's ruining league of legends now.
>>
At least Rito keeps this insufferable cunt behind the scenes. Letting him interact with the playerbase is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>334916348
He hasn't done anything since he was hired
>>
>>334916348
League gas actually gotten substantially better since he has been hired. It is eerie.
>>
Considering that some of the games worst eras happened after he left (year-long SoO drought, WoD) it's getting increasingly harder to blame the game's ills on him.
>>
>>334916748
Pretty much. Also the PvP dev with his head up his ass now. Holinka.
>>
Not really
Though he is responsible for some shit changes like homogenization, killing of hybrids & LFD/R

He lead MOP & that was quite a good expansion, WOD took a huge dive & he left before that started
>>
>>334916748

He also had an impossible job-he had to balance a pvp and a pve game while dealing with whining babbies who irrationally dealt with changes to their pet class.

He wouldn't have been so hated if he hadn't been such a twat to the community. Riot just has to put a muzzle on him and he should be fine.
>>
>>334916819
>WoD introduces a very fair gear system so you can jump in even when you start mid-season
>"LETS RUIN IT GUYS!"
>>
>>334916251
ugh, you're just being an entitled whiny baby stop being so entitled I bet you dont even have a girlfriend lol you are too entitled you probably still live with your parents what a loser
>>
>>334916251
Tigole ruined the MMO genre by introducing his Themepark MMO idea where raids are the primary focus of endgame and leveling was designed to be dull so encourage people to powerlevel to the cap.
>>
>>334917218
Not really, after tigole left they focused on raiding & raiding only

In Vanilla/TBC, leveling was a huge part of it & took ages, no heirlooms or nothing

In Legion they are trying to fix this by taking ideas from Diablo 3
>>
>>334917218

>massive open world to explore
>spend 99% of your time wiping on the same scripted boss

Tigole confirmed for autism
>>
File: 2452.jpg (2 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
2452.jpg
2 KB, 126x126
>muh boogeyman

everything needs approval from the higher ups. do people really think that game designers can do what they want when there are investors and executives?
>>
>>334917818
>everything needs approval from the higher ups.

And sometimes the higher ups approve it. Doesn't mean it's a good idea.
>>
>>334916251
While he ruined the game he never ruined Hunters so hes based in my book. Kept my class relevant and made it easy to quit the game after WotLK.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.