[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you kill champion Gundyr first, then Gwyndolin will appear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg (88 KB, 332x330) Image search: [Google]
Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg
88 KB, 332x330
If you kill champion Gundyr first, then Gwyndolin will appear and ask you to save him from imprisonment
What should I do now? Never knew this path existed. How to not fuck up everything?
>>
File: 1460710541959.png (151 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1460710541959.png
151 KB, 426x333
>>334913319
Video of gtfo.
>>
>>334913319
what is this 1996?
>>
If you wear ornstein's gear you can summon a friend wearing smough's and pretend you're Dragon Slayer Ornstein and Executioner Smough.
>>
>>334913405
the average number of dicks your mum sucks each day, lmao
>>
If you stop breathing you die.
>>
>>334913319
It's common knowledge that you find and kill Gwyndolin before you can even get to Champion

Next time try to make your bullshit at least somewhat believable
>>
>>334913517
oh my god....
>>
What percentage of souls do you get from killing bosses as a phantom?
>>
>>334913620
iudex=>Dancer=>dragon king>champion
You can do it on the ng easily
>>
pics please?
do you mean aldrich?
>>
Gwyndolin died centuries if not millennia ago. That's a defiled corpse you fight. Learn the lore before you go talking bullshit
>>
>>334914208
>Gwyndolin died centuries if not millennia ago
Listen noices in the fight
He still here and begs you to kill him
>>
>>334913620

are you stupid, you can literally kill Emma at the start of the game and go to Oceiros straight away
>>
>>334913597
don't tell me that
>>
>>334914306

what you see is a corpse you idiot, there's even /vg/ guys that used cheat engine to look behind the mask and he has empty vitreous eyes tipical of dead bodies, he is just an elongation of aldritch, a puppet protuberance used for combat
>>
>>334913517
I did this with some random host while waiting for him to summon another phantom for nameless king. Shit was great.
>>
>>334914456
>Aldrich became a lord by devouring men, but was disillusioned with his throne, and so took to devouring gods instead.
It's hard to do it millennia ago if you only was resurrected now...
>>
I was really upset theres no Gwyndolin head piece in this game.
Lorian's helm is ok I guess.
>>
>>334914456
>ate men
>became lord
>got locked up
>Space Pope fed Gwyndolin to him after he woke up
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.