[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike Matei thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: M.jpg (89 KB, 347x600) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
89 KB, 347x600
Mike Matei thread
>>
File: Mike Huge Dick.png (301 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Mike Huge Dick.png
301 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: typical v user.png (175 KB, 700x608) Image search: [Google]
typical v user.png
175 KB, 700x608
Welcome to neo /v

Alison Rapp threads deleted
>Check

Jewish mods ban anti-SJW threads
>Check

Talk about Mike's cock is allowed
>Check
>>
>>334909871
stop being jealous
>>
>>334907983
How is it James is aging, lossing his hair and stuff, but Mike has the smoothest skin, thickest hair and looks more youthful than ever?
>>
>>334909986

Not all jews are bad but the ones in the gaming industry.............
>>
File: MikeHuge.jpg (117 KB, 531x410) Image search: [Google]
MikeHuge.jpg
117 KB, 531x410
>>334909986
>>334910049
uff
>>
>>334910049
there is truth to getting lots of pussy keeps you young
>>
>>334910114
Holy smokes. Now thats a penis
>>
The motherfucker does not age, what's his secret?
>>
>>334910416
he gets laid
>>
>>334909871
>Alison Rapp

Who?
>>
Hey, this is mother "fucker" mike matei.

I just want to say that I NEVER wanted to post this video on cinemassacre. James had a bigger part of the production of this video than you may realize.

You see, i was staying the night at jame's house when this video was shot. We were having some drinks and watching a couple of films when james turned to me and said "Mike, have you ever had an open relationship with someone?" I was taken off gaurd, i just told him no and i thought that would be the end of it. He nodded at me and we continued watching the film.

Later that night he came over to my sleeping bag and woke me up. He was fully dressed in his nerd outfit and 100% in-character. before i could question him, he said "Mike i need you to come in the master bedroom right away, it's a nerd emergency"

I didn't even know what to say to him, at first i assumed he was doing a video, regardless of the fact that it was 12 at night and we have both had quite a lot to drink.

I went into his room, and before i could say anything i heard the door shut. His wife was standing behind me naked, and has locked the door with me and james in it. At this point i freaked out and yelled what the hell and kept asking what was going on. They never answered me and they began to make out in front of me.

When i tried to leave the room james told me "I wouldn't try that, mike. You're my best friend but I'd have to kill you if you went out that door." He pulled out a small knife and told me to "get the fuck on the bed"

I got on the bed, fearing for my life. They proceeded to have sex for about 30 minutes right next to me. There were moments when james would lock eyes with me and start crying, i never felt more scared in my life.

When they were done his wife left the room and james lit a cigar and sat in a chair. I tried to ask him what he wanted from me but he cut me off, he said "Mike, we're going to make a little video."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>334912153
Still scared as fuck, i ask him what he means, he just says "mike your gonna review minecraft" and then he just started to laugh uncontrollably. He threw a wadded up peice of paper at me that contained a rough draft of the minecraft review. before i could read the first sentence his wife came up behind me and hit me with a blunt object, knocking me unconcious.

When i awoke, i was tied to a chair in the room the video was shot in. I saw james making a cocktail that consisted of benedryl, vicoden, jameson whiskey, and what looked like cottage cheese. When he was done crushing everything and mixing it, he ran up to me and just said "drink it, mike." I refused, it looked like it had enough shit in there to put someone in a coma. He then called his wife over to hold my mouth open while he poured it in my mouth.

The taste was something i'll never forget, and the feeling of intoxication that hit me withen the hour was the highest i've ever felt in my life. I felt like i was going to die and basically did anything james told me to do so that i could be set free.

I don't remember much after that, but that's the same time-frame the review was shot. The only thing i can say i remember clearly is jame's crazy laughter, it was something i still remember to this day.

He eventually pulled it off the site and youtube when people started to question it, he told me he'd kill my dog if i didn't make up an excuse for pulling it. After i did that that though, it was like james turned back to normal. He's never mentioned it since, and i haven't had the courage to ask him about it.

Just wanted to get this off my chest.
>>
>>334910049
James...James had a hard life
>>
I swear to god it's the same guy making these threads every time.
>>
>>334912478
yeah mike matei
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.