[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you own any video game guides? Why? You a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1453154637985.jpg (163 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453154637985.jpg
163 KB, 720x960
Did you own any video game guides?

Why? You a girl?
>>
FF7.

So I could jerk off looking at Tifa's official art tiddies.
>>
a guide on how to press square in a qte... fuck me i didnt think such a thing was possible
>>
>>334887427
this is the world we live in, man
we are slowly watching it decay
>>
I'm about to start collecting guides from the 6th generation, or, well, only the ones I had, might get guides I never had for games I had though

Why do people on here knock strategy guides though? They're just so fun to read and look at.
>>
>>334887309
I used to actually get them because I was a retard who didnt know how the internet works.
Blew my mind that you could use it for other things besides watching funny cat videos on youtube
>>
I had the Finnish version of the FF7 strategy guide. The translation was absolutely horrible, it's like they saw the "this guy are sick line" and thought they could do better.

Also got a crapload of strategy guides for free when I worked at a game store back in 2000-05. Never really used them for the games, but they were amusing to read while taking a shit.
>>
No, I sleep in a bed with my wife.
>>
I have the Windwaker guide. I liked seeing the figurine checklist in the back because fuck getting a pic of some of those bosses.
>>
I had a guide for FF Crystal Chronicles so my brothers and I could find all the magic rings or other artifacts we didn't already have and fuck that desert riddle
>>
The Alpha Centauri PRIMA book is a work of art.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.