[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to start this, what am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Feel_The_Magic_XY_XX_(NA).jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Feel_The_Magic_XY_XX_(NA).jpg
128 KB, 800x800
I'm about to start this, what am I in for?
>>
shit minigames
>>
A fun, quirky and stylish game
>>
fucking fun

make sure to rub those rabbits afterwards
>>
Innuendo
>>
WarioWare with sex appeal but no actual sex
>>
A RPG Roguelike metroidvania soulslike
>>
fuck i forgot about this game holy shit

one of the first DS games that got a lot of pre-launch attention
>>
>>334883553
Pretty great. A friend and I were shit at the game so it took us an afternoon to beat the hardest difficulty and get the "nude" skin.
>>
Never played it tbqh
>>
>>334883553
Prepare to RUB IT
>>
>>334884212
Post pics plox.
>>
>>334883553
>Actually try to blow on the screen
>Practically pass out from trying to complete level 10
>Find out a couple years later that the Nintendo DS can't actually feel your breath on the screen and it was just using the mic, any sound in the mic would have sufficed

I wonder how many people passed out trying to do this instead of just tapping on the mic
>>
>>334884212
What this guy said >>334885602

PLEASE post pics
>>
Get ready to RUB IT
>>
>>334884212
I scratched the fuck out of my screen, like to the point of ripping through the protective screen thing when I was playing this as a kid on the last fight with the towel rubbing on the hardest
>>
this game takes me back. Can you imagine how much shit this game would get if it was released today?
>>
It's not TERRIBLE, but it isn't particularly good. It's got style tho
>>
I'm super nostalgic over it, but as objectively as I can its fun/cute/cozy minigames, a heartwarming story, and a god-tier soundtrack. Play the sequel too.
>>
>>334883553
Classic sega madness
>>
I got this game from Toys R Us for $1.99, new

I remember working fucking hard to unlock the nude girl.

Fapped vigorously to this game as a 12 year old.
>>
>>334883553
expect a launch title for the ds. so nothing but minigames that use TOUCH
>>
>>334883553
Early-mid 2000s era nostalgia at best. But other than that, mediocrity.
>>
>>334883553
Nunu nene nunu nene
>>
"I just want to have Sex" mixed with Warioware
>>
>>334888963
That song was catchy af.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.