[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What tech are you working on, /v/? Its time for a KI thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: killer instinct.jpg (334 KB, 2513x1413) Image search: [Google]
killer instinct.jpg
334 KB, 2513x1413
What tech are you working on, /v/?

Its time for a KI thread.
>>
>>334867819
the tech of waiting for the models to get ripped
>>
I WANT TO MARRY RIPTOR
>>
Any sadira tips? any information or guides on the internet seem to be very outdated, specifically saying her QCF+P is safe on block.
>>
>>334867819
I think things will get shaken up soon. Season 3 characters are coming off fairly strong. Except Kim Wu. Her normals are ass and her shadow counter useless.
>>
>>334871354
her normals have ridiculously long range
>>
BACK TO RISE
>>
>>334867819
Why are the latest models so SHIT!
Tusk looks fucking stupid
>>
>>334872353
Her medium punch is the only good normal she has. The rest are either useless or have weird hitboxes. Her sweep is laughable.
>>
Is Kim Wu still shit?
>>
>>334867819
Any way of playing this on windows 7 yet. I still don't feel like upgrading just for this game, but it's tempting
>>
>>334873152

Well, the game has two weeks so that's too soon to say that and Kim is under represented.
I don't think she is bad though.
>>
>>334873152
See this guy knows the struggle of the Wu. Hows that anti-air and sweep treating you bud?
>>
>>334874457

Haven't had much time to play but I know that Rash is a complete nightmare. Literally only two decent answers to Wrecking Ball ~ Air Attack and both depend on different bullshit you won't be able to notice.
>>
Thinking about buying Supreme edition for $50 but I'm not sure if the game is somewhat shallow in comparison to other fighters or I just suck.
>>
>>334874457

I don't know, her sweep is trash but I never trade off a crouch fierce so I don't think it is that bad.
>>
>>334876239
Crouch fierce is very inconsistent. at any range Coincidentally firecracker is inconsistent as an anti-air as well. they need a hitbox adjustment.
Rash needs nerfing. His normals are way too good. Tusk is just a gorilla tank.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.