[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New consoles yet to come. (Nintendo-Sony-Microsoft)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1458124570-nintendo-nx.png (220 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458124570-nintendo-nx.png
220 KB, 640x360
Just have some big news for you today. I work for Amazon.com since 2014 and we received some *secret* listings: First one concerns the NX. Sorry, no final name to give you. But i can assure you NX is coming this year in US, Japan and -PERHAPS- PAL region (Except South Africa and Australia, which are confirmed to wait 2017).
-US realease: 11/13/16
-Japan realease: 12/03/16
-PAL: Can't tell, should be December for Europe if they are served this year.
There are two packs. First one with the console (500GB) and a classic controller for $300. Second one with the console (1TB), a classic controller and the dedied NX controller which is yet to be revealed (Absolutely no information about it) for $400. I have no information about the line-up, maybe there will be game(s) in the bundles, really can't tell you for now. Don't know the price for Japan and Europe.
NX will be region free but won't read Wii and WiiU games, except if they were bought on eshop. That's all I have to say about it for today...

...For the NX. 'Cause I have "PS4K" stuff for you. I habsolutely don't know if it will be the final name of this hardware, it's called "New PS4" in our listing (Probably a basic random name due to New3DS), so I won't help you about that.
However, I can assure you it's coming worldwide, 09/30/16. There will be two packs, one with only the console for $400 and a collector with FFXV for $450. Like previous rumors said, console will be able to UPSCALE compatible games in 3840*2160, but absolutely not natively. There won't be any exclusive game on this console except VR games. To finish this point, basic PS4 price will become $300 after the "PS4" release.

Microsoft fans, sorry, I heard some rumors about a new Xbox One but we don't have anything about it. It maybe exists... But I can't confirm, sorry.
>>
>>334861536
>that pic
>>
can i use it to shitpost?
>>
>>334861536

>Just have some big news for you today.

It's literally nothing.
>>
Seems honnest.
>>
I came in here for the new xbox. I stopped reading when you said your dad works for nintendo and you get to play a jedi in the star wars movie. Seriously, frigg off.
>>
E3 can't come soon enough
>>
Will current PS4 games run in 4K?
>>
I don't know, sorry.
>>
>>334861536
Bullshit. I also work for Amazon. Only people at HQ know shit like this.
>>
Maybe you should ask to some persons who know what the future holds and what will be ;). It's easy to say "bullshit" when you know nothing.
>>
If you want people to take you seriously don't type like a retard
>>
In fact, I don't care, it won't change my life. I know what i wrote and I just want to inform people. From this point, it's their problems. Happy that you see me as a retard comrade.
>>
Because this is real, you wont get many (You)s

But we appreciate it OP
>>
>>334861686
i assume both consoles will still have web browsers so yes?
>>
>>334861536

Bullshit my dad works at nintendo and he said no
>>
>>334861536
>To finish this point, basic PS4 price will become $300 after the "PS4" release.
Yeah I was considering buying a PS4 after the price drop but that's not as huge as I thought.
Thanks for nothing Sony.
>>
>>334861536
>There won't be any exclusive game on this console except VR games.

This is what makes me believe you. We are mid gen and Sony already sold 40 million units. They need to create a new fad while pushing "new" hardware. Its what Nintendo makes in handheld territory.
>>
How do you know about region-free if it's just listings?

Will Region-free be an advertised feature for the new platform?
>>
>NX will be region free but won't read Wii and WiiU games, except if they were bought on eshop.

There is no way you could have known this from an Amazon listing you moron.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.