[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROSARIA'S FINGERS THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Cfs484wXEAALpxs.jpg (43 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
Cfs484wXEAALpxs.jpg
43 KB, 600x319
WHERE ARE MY ROSARIA BROS AT???

1)How many pale tongues have you sacrificed
2)How many times have you fapped to this babe
3)Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: 20160418232626_1.jpg (291 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
20160418232626_1.jpg
291 KB, 1440x900
I'm sorry, there's only one waifu I'll bend the knee
>>
>>334855771
Literally no tits or ass. Kys pedophile.
>>
>>334855771
>more frequent random invasion than old wolf of farron
Yeah, no
>>
>>334855263
>kill Yellowfinger Heysel NPC invader
>find my way back to the Rosaria bonfire, and suddenly there is a new man-grub that is non-hostile
>it drops the same gear the Black Phantom did too: Heysel's Pick and a Xanthous Crown. I now have two of each.

D-does this happen for other NPCs, because I am spooked.
>>
>>334857479
Same happened to me but I never killed him as an invader.
>>
>>334858484
Judging by Heysel's title as Yellowfinger he's most likely a member of the Covenant. Maybe Rosaria helped him be reborn as a man-grub.
>>
>>334857479
>>334858484

Looking at the fextralife wiki...

>If her Black Phantom was not vanquished before getting past the Abyss Watchers, then she will not invade there at anymore. If so, after a certain point of progress, she has physically changed. In that case, she is to be found in Rosaria's Bed Chamber, and drops both items when killed. Also then, her Phantom can not be summoned at Keep Ruins, as it is already too late for them.
>>
>>334855771
>Those gross as shit arms

Fucking gross, what's wrong with you? Also Darkmoons a shit, never ever get summoned.

Also what's up with Rosaria? Where does the slug part connect? I can see feets
>>
>>334858906
I think it's just one of those grubs she's cradling.

Then again, when she dies the grub is also immobile, and doesn't move again until you get her soul back...
>>
File: Rip.jpg (117 KB, 405x513) Image search: [Google]
Rip.jpg
117 KB, 405x513
>>334855771
trexmode achieved
>>
Best new girl is the Fire Keeper.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.