[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies already think another one is coming Normies want it set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: bg_home_character.png (420 KB, 1300x1050) Image search: [Google]
bg_home_character.png
420 KB, 1300x1050
Normies already think another one is coming
Normies want it set in different time periods
Normies are going to turn this series into the next AssCreed
Where were you when the souls series became casual filth
>>
>>334854960
I do want Ancient Egypt Souls, though. Can't see FromSoft milking it without Namco pushing them to.
>>
File: crusader_by_pencil_guy-d6t9v5i.jpg (254 KB, 1008x792) Image search: [Google]
crusader_by_pencil_guy-d6t9v5i.jpg
254 KB, 1008x792
>>334854960
Crusade Souls

please for the love of god
>>
>>334854960
Myazaki already said this was the last game in the Dark Souls series, read the news.
>>
>>334855328
>>334855438
Thanks for proving my point
>>
Where the fuck are the mods? There's atleast 20 dark souls threads up right now
>>
>>334855691
Halo Reach was supposed to be the last one
Uncharted 3 was supposed to be the last one
>>
>Where were you when the souls series became casual filth
Playing Dark Souls 1 on the PS3
>>
>>334855842
this. if it makes money they'll milk it to every last drop.
>>
>>334854960
It became filth when ScumSoft decided to rehash Demon's souls like a cheap whore like they did with their armored core series.
>>
>>334854960
I cant wait for them to milk it , i want Japan souls , future souls , mecha souls , africa souls , viking souls. gimme all that sweet shit motherfucker
>>
>>334854960
>Where were you when the souls series became casual filth
I think I was asleep when DaSII released, so I couldn't tell you.
>>
>>334855691
It broke records for bandai, there's no way they'll let this die. They'll milk it until blood comes out
>>
>>334854960
Will they realistically do it though? Somehow I don't see it.
Maybe another spinoff like Bloodborne, but I doubt they will do branching stuff like Assassin's Creed
>>
Just drop Souls and move onto a new IP. Maybe still do inspired by shit like they have continued with ever since Kings Field but leave this IP alone please From
>>
>>334854960
>as if this wasn't the case from DaS:1

take your elitist shitposting elsewhere
>muh hardcore
>muh gaming club

faggot
>>
>>334856727
>They'll milk it until blood comes out
or it's soul
>>
>>334855713
If you weren't new to the series you'd know people have been considering what it'd be like for the games to have different settings for a long time.
>>
File: 02b.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
02b.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>334855713
>>
>>334855842
>Halo Reach was supposed to be the last one
it was, at least for bungie
microshit just decided to put its corpse on life support by turning it into a cod clone
>>
>>334855691
Inafune said X5 was the end of that entire saga. 8 fucking games later, not counting compilations and remakes, here we are.
>>
>>334855438
Souls revolves around slaying monsters/demons
You can't do that in a real-world setting
>>
File: jc.jpg (36 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
jc.jpg
36 KB, 420x420
>>334854960
>Normies
The word is normalfag ffs
>>
>>334854960

it was the year 2011 and dark souls just came out
>>
>>334855691

the same thing kojima said about mgs2
>>
there have already been 5 souls games. bamco would be/is smart to milk this series fast and hard while it's still incredibly successful imo
>>
File: adf.jpg (27 KB, 320x258) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
27 KB, 320x258
>>334857350
>>
Souls became mainstream with Dark Souls, when the game went to Xbox and all the marketing for the game was focused on it being THE HARDEST GAME EVER
>>
Normalfags ruined your fanbase many years ago. You can stop complaining any day now.
>>
So why are multiple kingdoms from 1 still around? Is the time distortion shit only around Anor Londo? If so than DS is fucking stupid. Everytime i get a lore answer more questions open up
>>
>>334858134
fuck your lore, here's another ambush
>>
>>334857336
Sure you can, look at darklands. Just make it mostly people and the occasional mythical beast. There's no shortage of monsters myths.
>>
>>334854960
The next game will be another SCE collaboration, and is probably not a Soulsborne game.

So it'll be at least two or three years before the series comes back, and Miyazaki has said the series will move in a different direction from now on.
I expect some form of Armored Core x Dark Souls for the next few games. SCE will get at least two games, one being a new IP and another Souls spin-off.
>>
>>334858134
Because fanboys hated DS2 for not being a direct sequel to DS1. It tried to do something more ambitious and it backfired because the fans are mostly idiots, so their solution is to make a new game which doesn't go 30 seconds without namedropping a location or character from DS1.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.